New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dapat hindi mag iba ride sa block sir because all it will do is increase the distance beween the axle and the first leaf. The actual arch of the leaf spring will not be affected. Hehe

Yung question about sa boomerang, isipin ko muna. Nasa meeting ako now, pretending to work. Hana.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Ok doc. Just reply when u have time.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by WenG2 View Post
    what is the best way to lift the rear of a pickup truck without replacing the leaf spring?

1. using lift block

or

2. changing stock shackles to extended comfort shackles

mods: please merge this post if there is already an existing thread about this topic.

thanks
    Good day sir *WenG2, would like to ask about the shackles, is it the same with the ones sulastic is selling? (sulastic.com) and where did you buy yours? planning this on my ranger if it would decrease the "jumpiness" of the truck :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    i think the JS comfort shackle works the same as the sulastic shackle. i did not use this shackle. i used a lift block placed below the leaf spring to lift the rear of my ranger

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by WenG2 View Post
    i think the JS comfort shackle works the same as the sulastic shackle. i did not use this shackle. i used a lift block placed below the leaf spring to lift the rear of my ranger
    i see :D would like to experience of what the shackles can do first then possible shocks after :D thanks! Anyone know where to buy these shackles? :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12