New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    pinapalitan na yung upper ball joint at tie rod end pero ganun pa rin may kabig sa kanan. (baka naman pag nakakakita lang ng gasolinahan yung oto? )
    nangyari na sa kin yan bro. sira na yung steering arm (i don't know how do you call that part). pero yun yung parang nagcoconnect ng steering wheel papunta sa ilalim.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    1D4LV,
    Tie-rod end din ata ang tinutukoy mo bro

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    1D4LV,
    Tie-rod end din ata ang tinutukoy mo bro
    yup bro. rack end. pinapalitan ko na din yung left side ko kahapon. ganda na ng takbo ng oto, parang brand new... hehehehe.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    theres a lot of things to consider when the vehicle is either pull to the right or left and im sure that you are familiar with the road cone effect, also tire pressure better check it first, mismatch tire,defective tire or wheels.think about if you happened to run over or hit the curve before.

best thing to do first is to switch your front wheel assy from left to right and right to left and see what happen.if your concerned dont change then you might have a problem with alignment,this include suspension and steering system.

another best thing to do is to have your vehicle set at the alignment rack and ask for before the adjustment and after the adjustment reading,im sure they will give that,and then test drive the car again and if it still pull,this time align your car and compare your previuos reading to the last reading which side has an excessive change and consentrate on that side.

note; tire balance has nothing to do with the pulling concern.before they do,you will feel the vibration first.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dalhin mo sa servitec. don't mention anything basta kamo papa-check mo lang ang alignment. hingi ka rin ng quotation / estimate then compare mo dun sa unang gumawa.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Ganyan din problem ko ngayon sa ride kong gen1 pajero. Kumakabig sa kanan kapag binitawan mo ang stering wheel. Kaya ayun kahit na straight ang road kinokontra ko yung manibela para straight ang takbo.

ano kaya dapat ko ipa-check dito.

pareho naman front tires ko ng brand at pareho din ang thread.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbound View Post
    my car is an isuzu xto. i changed tires recently due to uneven tire wear, as suggested, i have to bring my car for a wheel alignment. wheels were realigned but to my dismay, it sways to the right. i brought it back to the same service center. but still the same, kabig sa kanan. i decided to bring it to other shop, the mechanic there suggested that i should change upper ball joint and tie rod ends. but still the same, kabig sa kanan. naiinis na talag ako dito, balance naman daw ang alignment. but i want walang kabig. any suggestions or possible reasons why kabig pa rin sa kanan?
    Quote Originally Posted by chiekot View Post
    Ganyan din problem ko ngayon sa ride kong gen1 pajero. Kumakabig sa kanan kapag binitawan mo ang stering wheel. Kaya ayun kahit na straight ang road kinokontra ko yung manibela para straight ang takbo.

Both of you, I know what are you trying to say. It happen to me also before in my car.

You have a bad wheel bearing. When I change the wheel bearing I solve my problem. One more that pulls wheel's realy bad is the brake caliper sticking on it.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chiekot View Post

Solve it by interchanging then left and right tires.

thanks!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ask ko lang pano ba nagreresult sa ganito ang Cars natin?
    Dahil ba sa Evryday Lubak and daanan?
    Dahil ba sa nadamage lang sa katagalan ng sasakyan?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    yes, normal wear and tear. drive slower and more maingat and it will happen later pero mangyayari parin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
kabig sa kanan