New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    mga peeps balak ko sana ilipat yung spare tire ng crosswind xuvi sa loob ng cabin bale sa likuran. para maiba yung set up tatanggalin ko sa labas yung sparetire. me idea ba kayo kung paano i-fix yung gulong sa loob, o sana baka me alam kayong shop na puwedeng gumawa nito? maraming salamat po.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Would you want to bore holes on your vehicle's interior panels?

This plan is more space consuming, 3rd row seats will have to be removed to allocate space for the tire.

Chain or cable with lock could save you the money and effort plus the overall value of your vehicle.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sayang naman ang cargo space mo pre.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe you could lash the wheel to a grab handle or something, o kaya lay it flat on the cargo bay tapos magpafabricate ka ng floor (like plywood covered with carpet) na ipatong mo sa taas nung gulong

kaso ang panget naman tingnan nung wheel carrier bracket na walang gulong sa rear door hehe

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Put it underneath. The mounting bracket for the underside spare is still there. I'm not sure, though, if the XUV (big!) spare will fit there... or you might want to put the spare tire on a plain steel rim just so the chrome spare won't get scratched.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    sa crosswing xtrm ko tinangal ko ang spare tire ko at nilagay sa ilalin ng suv kapareha sa xto. upload ko pics mamaya dito para makita nyo.

ilipat ang sparetire sa loob