New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Need help on my Sentra Lec. How much will it cost for wheel alignment and camber both front and rear for this kind of car? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ Mga 1K-1,200 yung wheel alingment AFAIK, cambering sa ganyang ide di ako sure. pero set aside 2,000-2,500K for all the work para hindi ka ma-short sa bayaran.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    RNB sa Evangelista 1,500 to 2,000 alignment and camber na with 6months warranty.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanrn View Post
    Need help on my Sentra Lec. How much will it cost for wheel alignment and camber both front and rear for this kind of car? Thanks!

It cost me P499 for Toe In/Out (front) and P1000 lahat kung kasama ang Camber (rear).. dito yan sa Lisam Legazpi city.. sure mas mura dyan sa manila.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by edgar75 View Post
    It cost me P499 for Toe In/Out (front) and P1000 lahat kung kasama ang Camber (rear).. dito yan sa Lisam Legazpi city.. sure mas mura dyan sa manila.

Sir, are you working in Lisam or did you have your car repaired in Lisam?
    I'm from Bicol too and planning to have my Toyota XL 94 for wheel alignment, Sir do you have an idea how much it would costs? do you have their shop contact number?
    Thank you!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rocel View Post
    Sir, are you working in Lisam or did you have your car repaired in Lisam?
    I'm from Bicol too and planning to have my Toyota XL 94 for wheel alignment, Sir do you have an idea how much it would costs? do you have their shop contact number?
    Thank you!
    I just have my car wheel aligned at Lisam servitek legazpi.
    Toe In/Out -P499
    Toe In/Out & Camber- P900 (last years price)

Their contact #(52)480-5033/480-5343

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I just have my car wheel aligned at Lisam servitek legazpi.
    Toe In/Out -P499
    Toe In/Out & Camber- P900 (last years price)

Their contact #(52)480-5033/480-5343
    Thank you Sir for the contact #s!!

Sir, i'm sorry but i have no idea of wheel alignment"toe in/out & camber",anu po ba ibig sabihin nito? I'm planning to have my car wheel aligned because the last February, i have an uneven wearing-out of my rear right tire, halos kalahati ng width sa loob pudpud, halos di ko nga napansin kasi bagong tire and sa labas ay ganda pa ng thread, someone suggested to check my wheel alignment.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rocel View Post
    Thank you Sir for the contact #s!!

Sir, i'm sorry but i have no idea of wheel alignment"toe in/out & camber",anu po ba ibig sabihin nito? I'm planning to have my car wheel aligned because the last February, i have an uneven wearing-out of my rear right tire, halos kalahati ng width sa loob pudpud, halos di ko nga napansin kasi bagong tire and sa labas ay ganda pa ng thread, someone suggested to check my wheel alignment.
    http://www.familycar.com/Alignment.htm

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Thank you Sir for the very informative link

:thumbup:

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    250 lang ang alignment, 850 ang camber

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
how much wheel alignment,camber etc.