New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    wow!
    a lot of technicalities.
    i wonder, does TS know how to go about all this?
    heh heh.
    Well, cars are a fair bit technical to maintain, that's why it's a multi-billion peso industry. And since the TS isn't considering having it repaired by the dealer, and none have actually had that same issue happen to them, there's no other way but to speculate, albeit, do educated guesses, on what the problem might be. In other words, we're all just throwing good ideas. It's really up the TS to read up some more about the topic and evaluate the ideas, then try to fix it himself or through a 3rd-party mechanic.

He can always go the non-technical way and bring it to the dealer. Though, he would have to pay a handsome fee.
    Last edited by oj88; November 1st, 2018 at 12:43 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Well, cars are a fair bit technical to maintain, that's why it's a multi-billion peso industry. And since the TS isn't considering having it repaired by the dealer, and none have actually had that same issue happen to them, there's no other way but to speculate, albeit, do educated guesses, on what the problem might be. In other words, we're all just throwing good ideas. It's really up the TS to read up some more about the topic and evaluate the ideas, then try to fix it himself or through a 3rd-party mechanic.
    my guess is, dadalhin niya sa mekaniko.
    i think TS is a non-tinkerer.
    good luck, TS.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 1st, 2018 at 01:00 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    In case the ABS sensors are accidentally (or intentionally) sprayed with an undercoat, is it possible for them to be cleaned thoroughly to function flawlessly like it should? if not, you have no choice but to replace them.....

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Update lang: i had the sensors cleaned but the error still persist. I would have it scanned again then change sensors.

Any suggested suppliers? Yung mura. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Update: replaced abs sensor right front and rear left. But issue still persist. Dunno what is next?!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What may error pa din? Have you tried to reset after replacing the sensors?

Sinusumpa mo na siguro undercoat ngayon. Hehehe

7. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by frost2 View Post
    Update: replaced abs sensor right front and rear left. But issue still persist. Dunno what is next?!

Hello did you fix/ clear your abs codes/ fault? Because im hving the same problem exactly as yours. Mine is 2009 model. Did also exactly same as yours. Replaced abs module, sensor and clean wheel bearing but still code 71 - 33.
    Really same as you did."parehong pareho". What you explained is the same occurs and did in my 2009 city.

My question is did you already fix it and clear the codes?
    Need your inputs what you did to clear the codes.
    Or we have the same problem until now?
    This happens since october 2019 until now.
    Tnx
    ☹☹☹☹

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234