New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hello Tsikot regulars...I am a newbie and seeking your assistance where can I buy ARB or TJM front and rear bumper for hi-lux LN166 model 2002 who sells reasonable prices. And how much will those items cost...Thanks in advance sir and more power to all regulars here...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for arb, tyr to call rats 4x4, they have shops in quezon city and alabang, you can google their numbers, ride inc. in banawe is also another option, they have a shop just in front of carryboy in banawe quezon city. 199 offroad house also another good option for local fabricators of arb type bullabars and bumpers. you can all google their numbers. good luck on your search.

advise, try to check their prices and bargain.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    To KCboy>>
    Thanks for the reply/advice sir, but I am presently onboard a ship and dont have access to our pnas directory...could you kindly post their numbers...kung pwede lng sir....and thanks in advance....

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    or you could check :: 4x4 Philippines :: baka merong nagbebenta ng mga arb/tjm bumpers. or if you opt for brand new, maybe they could lead you to an outlet na mura ang benta.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    To JJCarEnthusiast>>
    Thanks for the info sir...try ko tingnan...

HELP??Where to buy ARB or TJM front & rear bumpers??