New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    preferably within makati or quezon city. pulido, malinis and may track record in installing brembo kits.

my kumpare brought me front kits (L&R) for my bmw e36 320i from the u.s. via balikbayan box door-to-door. i need to upgrade brakes coz i'm also upgrading my engine.

any tips what shop can do this will be appreciated. :D [/b]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm... aside from the race shops like Speedemode, Fusion R, etc... Try inquiring in this Euro car repair shop. It's in the Timog area, on the side road of Servitek (a few meters away form Servitek). Maybe he can do the job, especially if its just a bolt-on affair since he specializes in Beemers and Benzes mostly. Just make sure tehy double check on the job.

Try asking the BMW board guys as well.

Engine mods eh... hmmmm.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try Autoplus.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hey vinj, yup since i decided to hold on to this goodold 320i, i might as well do a makeover- performance and lookswise. i won't sell it anymore!:D

i did a lot of research and even wrote/emailed a lot of euro and u.s. bmw tuners. thus far, i decided to use brembo for brakes, mosselman for engine (very low boost forced induction), dinan for ecu re-mapping, and hamann for exterior kits and exhaust system.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    snifff... namimiss ko na yung dating 320i namin tuloy. Pa-EB ng car mo when its done.

Try contacting this guy named Ernie (erl919*yahoo.com), he lives in QC (pretty near your place). He does turbo work and mandrel bent pipings, stainless steel brake lines, etc... He came recommended by peeps on Nissanbayan (EZ, BJMD, RS Sprint, Taggart, etc).

If you have the budget, try Autoplus as Roydok mentioned.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ernie is also recommended by the guys from clubmitsu

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    He can also complement your brake kit with the custom made braided stainless steel brakelines. 8)

magkano po ba brembo brake kit? this is for the front and rear na.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm not sure with the cost of bringing them here and all plus installation but chances are it's for the front only. This is pretty fine IMO as the front usually does most of the braking. The rears can probably be compensated with some EBC pads, etc...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the tip. I'll definitely get in touch with him since he comes highly recommended by nissanbayan and clubmitsu.
    :D

the brembo kit is for the front only since 85-90% of the braking force is attributed to the front brake system. my kumpare bought this from a shop in california (marina del rey) called racing technologies.

HELP: WHAT SHOP CAN INSTALL BREMBO BRAKE KIT