New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    hi to everyone.
    Need your help po sa toyota corolla bigbody ko its an XL. gusto ko sanang mag pa convert to power steering. just want to know kung ano po kelangan mga parts so pwd ko po bilhin ng unti2x ang mga parts. hope may makakatulong
    thanks..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcraneTRD View Post
    hi to everyone.
    Need your help po sa toyota corolla bigbody ko its an XL. gusto ko sanang mag pa convert to power steering. just want to know kung ano po kelangan mga parts so pwd ko po bilhin ng unti2x ang mga parts. hope may makakatulong
    thanks..
    you need a power steering rack and pinion gear set, hoses and lines, power steering pump, power steering belt, power steering pump pulley, belt and of course, the power steering fluid. hehehehehehehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    To darkcraneTRD: we have the same case, i want to know kung napaconvert mo na yung kotse mo? we have the same car and i want to know how much and the shop kung saan pinaka the best ipaconvert to power steering? Thank you.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    you need a power steering rack and pinion gear set, hoses and lines, power steering pump, power steering belt, power steering pump pulley, belt and of course, the power steering fluid. hehehehehehehe
    thanks po. one thing lng po. hnd po ba masisira ung engine pag papaconvert into power steering. wala po bang sacrifices to be made?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hung_mickey View Post
    To darkcraneTRD: we have the same case, i want to know kung napaconvert mo na yung kotse mo? we have the same car and i want to know how much and the shop kung saan pinaka the best ipaconvert to power steering? Thank you.
    hindi ko pa po napa convert yung car ko. but already working on it. will do an update pag napa convert ka na po ung car.

Help po what parts to convert to power steering