New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    nagpalit po ako ng 15's mags and 1 set ng eagle ventura tires. Bagong align at tire balance and camber din po ung front and rear tires ko kahapon. Kanina nung nasa skyway ako ang lakas ng vibration ng manibela and ung buong car pag 80kph to 120kph na ung takbo. Nung nagpa balance naman ako ng gulong 0/0 naman ang lumalabas..

feeling ko ung mags ung may sira, nabili ko po ung mags dito ng 2nd hand. Pano po ba malalaman kung may sira ung mags?

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Get the tires rebalance as a weight has shifted or one has fallen off on the inside of the wheel. Either way they will find out the problem. Is this problem happened before you change the wheel?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    bring it back to where you have bought the rims and tires to make sure that they are properly balanced. If you still have the same problem afterwards, try another shop to check and balance the wheel. It could be the guy or the balancing equipment is at fault.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    naku 2nd hand lang kasi ung rims, ung 4 na goma lang ung bago..

Is this problem happened before you change the wheel?
    wala po ako problem sa vibration before, nung stock pa ung rim and tires ko.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir the wheel balance is only for low speeds. yung tipong 40kph wiggle ka na. the rims is also not the problem here kasi dapat simulat sapul wiggle ka na din... there might be something wrong with your suspension, try looking at the tie rods, usually dun nanggagaling yung vibrations at high speeds.

also did you change the bolts? lug-nuts maybe?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    if I understand it correctly, the vibration occured only after the rims and tires were changed. So I still don't discount the possibilities of the culprit coming from the new set of tires and the rims. The wheel maybe balanced correctly, but have you checked for side plays while turning the wheel? As in 'ocho'?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    there might be something wrong with your suspension, try looking at the tie rods
    just changed them all 6 months ago, tie rod, ball joint, cv joint, front and rear shocks.

also did you change the bolts? lug-nuts maybe?
    Yup kelagan ng separate na adaptor for the lugnuts..

if I understand it correctly, the vibration occured only after the rims and tires were changed.
    Yes, Wala po problem dati.

but have you checked for side plays while turning the wheel? As in 'ocho'?
    sir di ko po ma gets to?

thanks for the replies!!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir what kind of bolts did you put in? from what i know, the cheap once will make your wheels wiggle. just dont know if thats your culprit.

is the end of the lug-nuts parang patusok? if yes, maybe you found the prob. yung sakin kasi i bought the cheapos na patusok yung dulo and wiggle ako sa 120kph pero changed it to flat, nawala yung vibration.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sir what kind of bolts did you put in? from what i know, the cheap once will make your wheels wiggle. just dont know if thats your culprit.
    hmmm 700 bili ko sa set of 16... not sure kung pano ung pautsok pero parang tube sya and female input sya and ung pang remove ng lug nut is male

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir tangalin niyo yung isang nut, tignan niyo kung patusok yung porma... yung akin bili ko 800 dati, pero change to flat na 3k ata yung set of 16 nawala yung vibration at high speeds.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
excessive vibration at 80 kph and above