New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gaano kadalas ang pag check niyo ng tire pressure..
    also gaano kadalas pa camber>?

yung balancing kung nanginginig lang gulong at high speed diba?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's a good idea to check tire pressures at least once every month.

It's also a good idea to check tire pressures just before going on an extended drive. Make sure you stay within manufacturers specifications, especially for daily drivers.

Check your tire pressures when cold, meaning check it before you move your car.

It's definitely a good idea to keep a tire pressure gauge in your car handy.

Camber corrections should be made if you notice uneven wear on your tires. It should also be a part of things that need to be checked when you get an alignment done.

Steering wheel shake at high speeds could be attributed to a number of factors, including incorrect tire pressure (and maybe warped rotors, if the wheel shake is felt during braking). Make sure your tires are properly inflated. If the shake is still there, have your wheel rebalanced.

Good luck!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    even better if you check every week... and don't forget to check the spare tire, at least once a month

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I tried to check my tire pressure with a gauge at least once a month.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i do check my tire pressure once a week.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bago umalis ng bahay tinitingnan ko muna gulong. Kung mukhang kulang sa pressure, punta ako agad sa pinakamalapit na gas station para pa-inflate. Pagdating ko sa office, check ko ulit tire pressure kung tama. Kapag kulang ulit, malamang may butas at napako ang gulong mo. Pa-vulvanize ang next step. Tip lang po.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As for me, i check every other week (or if i notice, see, or feel something wrong). Spare tire once a month.

When you put air, make sure it's done when the tires are cold.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    almost everytime when filling up a gasoline, i put air for my tire. So that's once a week.

Our Tires are the one's touching the road, it's the tires that carries your car and you yourself. Kaya, Before driving just a glimpse to your 4 tires. It's your life. Take Care of your car and the car will take care of you. And one most important to take care is your tires.

IMHO lang po.

:roll:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i check it at least once a month.
    double check if i have to travel farther than my usual route.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nitrogen ang pinakarga ko, pag long driving, kasi hindi gaanong mainit yong tire kahit tanghaling tapat. At yong spare, last dec pinalagyan ko up to 45, na-tsek last week, 40 psi pa.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
checking ng tire pressure...