New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pwede po ba magpalower (new shorter springs; hindi putol) sa CASA mismo? are they good at this kind of mod or better have it done sa labas na lang? kung sa labas, what are the good shops?

sorry po daming tanong.. :wink:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what's your ride? and from what area are you from? This can help the peeps suggest some shops.

Try checking out Speedmode along E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave near Welcome Rotunda. They disribute the B+G Springs and they can insall them as well (part of the package i think).

The CASA usually objects to altering the car beyond standard specs. For a wheel alignment after lowering, try JP Wheels along Presidents Avenue in Paranaque. They work well with lowered cars i think since their alignment rig isnt computerized (its an old, manual alignment rig but its really dead accurate).

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sa san juan area ako. pero ok lang kahit medyo malayo. my ride's a 2003 altis.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2003 Altis? I wonder if they already have lowering springs available for that. Speedmode isnt that far from San Juan, just go straight on Ortigas Avenue into New Manila and you'll end up on E. Rod then make a left and drive till past Araneta Ave and Banawe heading towards Welcome Rotunda. Since they already have B+G springs for the new Sentra, chances are the Corolla has as well.

CASA suspension services