New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by winter View Post
    thank you for the replies but sadly I coudn't find those products here and

after doing a "do it yourself" fix on my front skirt and tried driving really safely and slowly(avoiding pot holes, bumps, etc.), just yesterday I drove from the parking lot where there's a downhill road and made another very ugly crack in my front skirt! :'(

After careful observation I realized that the reason why I bumped from the downhill road was because I was with my sister, I usually drive alone from the mall. But besides that the 5-6inches off the ground when there's 4 people riding makes it like 2-3 inches off the ground! no wonder

I think I really really need these spacers! but i have been looking for them but i can't seem to find anything except "O-sulee Spring Cushion" is this the same? please help me! thank you!

Taga saan ka ba TS? Sa auto supply ang daming mga rubber lifter na ganyan eh. Nagtataka ako kung bakit hindi ka makakita.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    thanks for the responses!

*renzo - I see thanks

I'll look for the rubber lifters in autoshops I've only been to the hardware

I'm not sure if the shocks have been changed because I'm not the first owner of the car

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I have tried looking everywhere but they don't have the spring/rubber lifters 1 shop has them but the said they don't have the size for my yaris/echo they only have rubber lifters for vios and altis

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    hmmm maybe someone can check if your springs and shocks are stock. If they aren't, better look for stock ones since it will give you more clearance.

Do you have a pic of your car? supposedly witch stock shocks and springs, you shouldn't scrape on every humps and potholes even when loaded.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    You might want to try spring cushions, malaki difference, smooth na yung play ng shocks.

Inquire ka na lang dito and ask if they do shipping.

Roadfit - Banawe Branch
    Time: 8:30am - 5:30pm
    Addr: 118J Goldland Bldg. Calamba, Corner Banawe St. QC

For Inquiries Contact
    Tel. No.: 741-5212 ; 711-5329
    or
    E-mail: roadfit.service*gmail.com

Visayas Branch
    Addr: Wilcon Visayas Ave., Quezon City
    Tel. No.: 454-4276/ 456-3723

better get the TTC Spring cushions for your ride.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    thank you for the all the help

*stickers - how much is that? will that lift up the car?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by winter View Post
    thank you for the all the help

*stickers - how much is that? will that lift up the car?
    1.3k yung red, nsa 4.4k yung white/transparent.. it doesnt lift your car, ang ginagawa nya more resistance sa springs so pag nalubak ka hindi sagad yung baba ng shock..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123