New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    pa advise naman. somehow i've managed to replace all my tires with Bridgestone nylon tires -- a decision i've come to regret after reading negative feedback. Right now i don't have a spare.

ano bang magandang gawin...bili na lang ng same brand/model? Parang gusto ko na kasing iwasan ung nylon. If i buy steel belted naman and use it sa car(with one of the old nylon tires as spare), parang di naman "balanse".

tia

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Buy a used tire (i.e just same size, no particular brand) for spare if your planning to use all 4 nylons tires for a little longer time.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    +1

You can buy part-worn tire for spare tire use. Just inspect it well for any damage or puncture repairs on the inner side of the tire and avoid those with any repairs done to it.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmmm...onga no, anyways you won't be using the spare that much....and sadly, there are plans to sell it soon B(

thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    pa advise naman. somehow i've managed to replace all my tires with Bridgestone nylon tires -- a decision i've come to regret after reading negative feedback. Right now i don't have a spare.

ano bang magandang gawin...bili na lang ng same brand/model? Parang gusto ko na kasing iwasan ung nylon. If i buy steel belted naman and use it sa car(with one of the old nylon tires as spare), parang di naman "balanse".

tia

get used tires na lang, with the same size. not necessarily of the same brand. bihira mo lang gagamitin yan.

ako almost 9 years na yung oto, hindi ko pa nagagamit yung spare tire ko eh. i just invested in a tire puncture solution and a compressor. saved me pa space and weight sa trunk.

buying spare tire...