New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    140 kph coming down from Baguio?

that's a good way to end up a fiery wreck on a mountainside...
    ooops, actually it wasn't that way at all (sori for my poor explanation back there). it wasn't during the downhill run from Baguio. it was on the plains of Urdaneta Pangasinan (somewhere there) na.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hehe huwaw mahirap din mag 140kph along the highway doon ha, its 2 lanes lang.. i do 140kph or more sa NLEX or startoll but sa mga maliliit na highway hmm kahit anung brakes siguro ang meron ako i wont do that..

anyway i think lahat ng posters ang point lang is impractical ang brembo for such a low powered car... why not opt for a less popular brand nalang.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ang bilis nun ah 140kph sa urdaneta pangasinan.Ang pinaka mabilis lang namin dun so far ay between 100-120kph gamit RAV4 at dad ko pa nagdrive nun..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I've gone through 2 sets of brembo brakes on my M3 and I was really able to tell the difference when I took it to the track, pero kung pang porma lang - I'd say get other mods first. Here are some sample pics of the M3

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM
    ooops, actually it wasn't that way at all (sori for my poor explanation back there). it wasn't during the downhill run from Baguio. it was on the plains of Urdaneta Pangasinan (somewhere there) na.
    ah ok, i got it...for a moment i had visions of a mad run down that twisty Baguio road...Kenon (sp?) road ba tawag dun?

Teej, ganda naman niyang M3 na yan...do you still have it?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    another overlooked portion is the tires. get stickier tires and all of a sudden brake distances shorten drastically.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Instead of buying brembo brakes for your car why not buy an ejection seat? kasi hindi ko naman sinasabi na hindi posible yung speed mo but it's dangerous lalo na kung sa mga maliliit na highway.. pagmay biglang tumawid dyan kahit anong brake pa ang ilagay mo hindi gagana yan...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix
    another overlooked portion is the tires. get stickier tires and all of a sudden brake distances shorten drastically.
    true. no use din yung excellent stopping power if your tires still skid you towards the direction you were pointed.

*looks at the crappy yokohama geolandar G035 OEM tires ng outlander*

heheheheheheheh. so slippery, it feels like the ABS has been defeated.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    eto 750 pesos na brembo

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    Teej, ganda naman niyang M3 na yan...do you still have it?
    thanks...yah pero benta ko na soon, and it's bone stock now

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Brembo Brakes