New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by paulopel
    For Mitsubishi Lancer na bago at para sa Chevy zafira, thanks.
    Brembos are great brakes but to put them on a lancer? Might as well paint the stock calipers red. Chevy zafira? Sorry not sure about what that is, I know chevy uses different names for the same car around the world but there are only a few cars that would need brembos. I suppose its only for looks right?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

Use this instead... it's way cheaper than buying the real one. I don't think you need BBK on your ride unless you're pushin 500whp and doing track racing.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :hihihi:

Brembo Brakes on Zafira with specs:
    Engine 1.8 SOHC 16V inline-4
    Max Output (bhp/rpm) 125 / 5600
    Max Torque (Nm / rpm) 170 / 3800

Baka naman mas mahal pa ang Brembo kesa sa four set ng wheels/tires nyan.

Pero, to each his own. Baka galit lang talaga sa pera si paulo. Anyway, a cheaper and effective alternative than stickers from eBay are the slotted rotors i.e. Power Slot

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sh#t! A minivan! Even with brembos, its hard to see a minivan as bling! What are you expecting to carry? Maybe a heard of full grown elephants down hill from bagio and you need to stop in a hurry!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Meron bang BBk for minivan? siguro nga maraming pera si boss kaya nya gustong lagyan ng BBK yung minivan and lancer... why not just buy some rims/wheels and engine mods kaysa sa brake?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapito69
    Meron bang BBk for minivan? siguro nga maraming pera si boss kaya nya gustong lagyan ng BBK yung minivan and lancer... why not just buy some rims/wheels and engine mods kaysa sa brake?
    If he did have a lot of money, he would have bought a car that "had" capable brakes as stock.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    oooops

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    [QUOTE=gwapito69]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW
    QUOTE]

definitely use the stickers on a minivan :bwahaha:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala atang application ang brembo for the zafira. also, i think your friend would have to restud his car to 5 holes from 4 since lancers (particularly EVOs) have that bolt pattern abroad. correct me if i'm wrong.

if it's purely for show on a stock car, i suggest he spend his money elsewhere since it wouldn't be worth the sticker price. a stock car's brakes can handle a stock car's engine power, unless he's adding some go fast goodies like going FI.

my 2 cents.

Ngek kala ko pa naman sa performance car ilalagay. mmm... agree with the posters above, you don't need brembos in a mini van and a 100++HP sedan. Put your money elsewhere -> Rims, Audio, etc. Plus if you switch to brembos most probobly you would need to change rims, cuz I don't think they sell puny 8"-10" brakes.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Brembo Brakes