New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    anyone here tried federal couragier m/t? or any other federal tire? whats the opinion?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin Cristi View Post
    problem with mickeys and coopers are that they're pretty expensive.... i was told that the dealer of mickeys was at timog st. ata? is there any otehr store carrying mickeys here in manila?
    sir arvin any idea kung magkano yung discoverer atr ng cooper?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    As for tires I'm a Bridgestone kind of guy myself.

My old 1999 SX8 City was shod with Premio 225s as stock rubber. I replaced them with roughly-same-size Turanza GR-80s (slightly different tread width and aspect ratio). I have no complaints on those.

Now I'm shod with Potenza S-02 Pole Positions. I'm waiting for the scrubbing-in period to finish on my tires, but a lot of people seem to love this (rather old-design) tire because of its great mechanical grip. (It's since been succeeded by the S-03PP and Adrenalin RE001.) These tires do have a relatively low 180 treadwear rating, however.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hmmm, judging from the replies most of the Coopers being sold here are off-road tires much like their Mickey Thompson cousins.

Any chance of the Cooper Zeon tires being sold in the Philippines? Those are their high-performance street rubbers.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I noticed from photos of the Trans Sport Show in Megamall that AVON Tires had a promo booth...I'm assuming they now have a local supplier. Anyone know which shop sells them?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    changed four tires yesterday. using Achilles Platinum now. dirt cheap, costs 2600 each. made in indonesia by a US company. since the tires are dirt cheap, i expect them to be noisy. but no.... mas tahimik pa sya dun sa Michelin Vivacy ko... hehehehe.

link here... http://www.americanpacificindustries...ct_id=PLATINUM

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    changed four tires yesterday. using Achilles Platinum now. dirt cheap, costs 2600 each. made in indonesia by a US company. since the tires are dirt cheap, i expect them to be noisy. but no.... mas tahimik pa sya dun sa Michelin Vivacy ko... hehehehe.

link here... http://www.americanpacificindustries...ct_id=PLATINUM

Sir ask ko lang po kun what size nun buy nyo na tires? I ask kanina dito sa caloocan about achilles platinum 185 70 13R = P1800/pc lang free mounting.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    meron bang mickey thompson na pang highway H/T or H/P ?

yung pang on road ..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
brand of tires