New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    I came across quite a helpful site on the consequences of brake component upgrading.

It's actually quite easy how you can mess up the capability of your ABS sensors if you upgrade willy-nilly without knowing what you're doing. Very good read with lots of info for those patient enough to understand.

http://www.stoptech.com/tech_info/te...e_papers.shtml
    thanks sa link sir type100 .. very usefull ..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    no need na for the avanza imo. mahihirapan ka lang to get rear discs. nahirapan ka lang siguro to brake since the car was loaded at that time.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I noticed that for steel-braided brake lines you would have to specify if the car had rear discs or rear drums.

Anyone in Manila selling these for cars with rear drum brakes?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You can have them custom-made. But there's some risk involved. You can ask at speedlab... they don't make them there, but they referred me to a place that does.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    scary to have them crimped here minsan lalo na if they do not use good fittings. i've seen some sheer off lang basta and since those are the brakes it's very likely that an accident is soon to follow once may masira sa lines.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Guys,
    Ask ko lang iba-iba ba ang Quality ng Shops sa Rotor Reface?
    Pano ko malalaman magaling at maganda ang pagkakagawa nila
    Bukod sa dapat mirror finish ito?
    How much po ang inaabot nito? For the Front Rotors only (CRV)
    Thank you po.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hi guys!

I've just been toying around with the idea of upgrading my 2K VTi with rear discs I know that most of the work is up front but there must be some (or slight) advantage if you got rear discs.

Aside from aesthetics of course

The car is daily driven, no race or track days. Shoes are on OEM SiR Enkei 15 inchers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Brake System upgrade talk