New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kunan mo pix yung rotor then post mo dito

Para mas analyze ng mga tao dito,

Hindi puede sa ibang nissan casa?
    yan ang isa sa ayaw ko sa nissan, parang laging disorganize sila. Minsan mga dealership nagsisiraan sa isat isa.
    dapat puede sa ibang nissan iyan!

Anyway, kahit pa check mo sa labas ang brakes mo, in the end hindi naman nila malalaman na pinagawa mo sa iba. or kahit ipacheck mo lang.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Take into consideration na rin yung compostion ng brake pads. The OEM Akebono pads na gamit ng Nissan is much friendlier sa rotors. I noticed this kasi with our Xtrail. Yung original pad nya does not produce a lot of brake dust.

When the casa recommended to replace it, and we gladly obliged, ayun ang lakas ng brake dust. Bilis din maubos. I checked the old pad, may 50% pa. Better check the pads yourself and decide if you need to replace it na.

Much more practical to use Bendix Standard pads which I'm using now. Costs 1/4 than OEM. Or better yet go for the performance pads like Tanabe, Project Mu or EBC. Almost same lang ng price ng OEM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I just changed my front rotors and brake pads ( Powerplus and Bendix CT respectively ) * 192,000+ kms. OK po kaya ang combination nila?, TIA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
brake pads and roto disc