New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Project Mu front pads after almost 19k km of use with my FXT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ganda ng pagkaupod, hindi nadudurog sa edges. i tried PMU ns400 before nakakataas ng confidence.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo6k View Post
    ganda ng pagkaupod, hindi nadudurog sa edges. i tried PMU ns400 before nakakataas ng confidence.
    kahit naman yata bendix lang di nadudurog bro ^_^

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    kahit naman yata bendix lang di nadudurog bro ^_^
    At dapat naman talaga hindi nadudurog ang brake pads. Hehe

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo6k View Post
    Sulit sya for less than 3k but it is noisy and lots of dust. Good bite also for a semi-metallic pad.

Changing to Brembo NAO (ceramic).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    nakita ko sa l*z*da because I am to replace yun navara brake pads. hindi naman nag kakalayo presyo and upon reading this thread I got the trusty bendix. pero gulat ako they can sell advics this cheap (800pesos).

Attachment 37203
    Attachment 37204
    Advics yellow box brake pads or otherwise known as Advics brake star brand category is not a good aftermarket brake pad, test were shown that although it has decent stopping power it will harm your rotors and will quicken pace of rotor wear.

The reason why Advics can sell at below Bendix price is that because its premium category had failed to sell in the market, so Aisin decided to create another category of brake pads like what you bought which is Advics "Brake Star" which is meant to cater to lower end mass market, that Advics Brake Star product is not made by Aisin or Advics themselves it is an outsourced rebadge and repackaged Advics brake pads made by other companies in Thailand and etc... just like Aisin's other aftermarket products like water pump, wheel cylinder, clutch master cylinder and etc... which are majority outsourced from China companies then rebranded to the Aisin brand with lower specifications compared with Genuine parts or OEM brands.

Advics has actually 4 types of brake pads category
    The yellow colored box known as Brake Star is meant for the lowest market which is mostly looking after the price. This replaced the premium spec pads that was previously offered by Advics.
    The blue colored box known as the Premium Spec is meant for the mid to mid-high market but failed in the aftermarket that is why they gave up on this category.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   68969597_2379375065635018_2520418505874997248_n.jpg  

6. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    May feedback ba kayo sa Hagen ceramic brake pads? Made in korea. Balak ko gamitin sa honda jazz. Mas mura kasi compare sa OEM Nissin brake pads

SANGSIN :::::::: 상신브레이크

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Sangsin is one of Korea's brake manufacturer the problem with them compared to Nissin is that they produced more brake dusts than the usual Nissin pads.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    Sangsin is one of Korea's brake manufacturer the problem with them compared to Nissin is that they produced more brake dusts than the usual Nissin pads.
    Sangsin is an O.E. maker yes but the lowest variant of Hi-Q is far from the performance and quality of Hyundai or KIA genuine brake pads masyadong malayo ang difference.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    May feedback ba kayo sa Hagen ceramic brake pads? Made in korea. Balak ko gamitin sa honda jazz. Mas mura kasi compare sa OEM Nissin brake pads

SANGSIN :::::::: 상신브레이크

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    But the problem is the Hi-Q basic or lowest variant brake pads are dustier than Bendix,
    according to my friend's experience using Hi-Q lowest variant for his Grand Starex he said "Di maganda quality ng HiQ. Maingay, lots of brake dust, weaker bite than OE and rough ang braking." but that's my friend's experience ah, I'm not sure sa iba.

Hagen on the other hand I don't know any reviews.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Then I saw online reviews in the Russian market regarding Akebono & Brembo brakes. Apparently asides from the United States of America, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia & etc... they prefer Akebono brakes in the premium tier brake pads. Apparently Akebono are the no. 1 choice in the Russian market.

Scotty Kilmer from the United States of America also mentioned Akebono being the best brakes.
    The Best Brake Pads in the World and Why - YouTube - link
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails russian-brake-market-reviews.jpg  

10. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    But the problem is the Hi-Q basic or lowest variant brake pads are dustier than Bendix,
    according to my friend's experience using Hi-Q lowest variant for his Grand Starex he said "Di maganda quality ng HiQ. Maingay, lots of brake dust, weaker bite than OE and rough ang braking." but that's my friend's experience ah, I'm not sure sa iba.

Hagen on the other hand I don't know any reviews.

Totoo ito, very dusty ang Hi-Q, yan kasi ang gamit ko sa Montero, nagiging brown parati ang sidewall ng black tire ko...
    Pero di naman siya maingay and di rin rough ang braking...

Brake Pad Thread [Merged]