New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Normally kapag me mga vacuum system leaks kapag it's not from the hoses then ang me problem is your Hydrovac, most of the time me butas na ang diaphragm..not the master cylinder. magkaiba po yun. Not advisable to get a repair kit sa Hydrovac, mas maganda pa magpalit ng bago or ng surplus. Hopes this helps.
    sir ang alam ko pag butas na ang diaphragm yung brake fluid sa reservoir ay nauubus...sa case ng car ko di naman nauubus yung brake fluid sa reservoir yun nga lang sobra dumi and parang may fragments ng melted rubber.papa check ko na din lahat bukas for safety..mahirap na kasama ko lagi baby ko.tnx..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    mga sir some update...binasa ko yung manual and meron detail kung panu eh test kung ok pa yung brake system....

when engine is off depressed the pedal for several times then depressed and hold the pedal for 15 secs.. if the pedal sink may leak sa brake master cylinder,brake line,brake caliper..tapos when engine is off then depressed and hold the pedal then start the engine if the pedal is sink slightly ok ang booster and booster check valve.then while engine is idling depress and hold the pedal and off the engine for 30 secs. if the pedal height does no vary ok ang booster and booster check valve.if the pedal rises there's a problem on your booster or booster check valve.(correct me if im wrong).

iv'e done all the test and ok naman.cguro need lang e-bleed.update ko kayo bukas.tnx...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    mga sir update lang po...ok na brake master cylinder...all they done is to replace the piston and the rubber..malambot na kasi yung rubber kaya nag kaka sinagaw..and also bleed properly.tnx...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003

congrats bro.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    First of all congrats!! You acted promptly to one of the most important parts of a vehicle..Peoples lives are at stake on that items. Yes, it seems you have a very worn out brake master Piston assembly. As you've said sobra dumi na ng brake fluids..Kaya it's important to have at least every 2years change ng brake fluid para maiwasan ang ganyan problem. Most car manufacturers states that brake fluids will have to be change every 3years. Others says every year specially Brake fluids manufacturers..in my practice I go for every 2years..

Quote Originally Posted by hyblaxx_24 View Post
    sir ang alam ko pag butas na ang diaphragm yung brake fluid sa reservoir ay nauubus...sa case ng car ko di naman nauubus yung brake fluid sa reservoir yun nga lang sobra dumi and parang may fragments ng melted rubber.papa check ko na din lahat bukas for safety..mahirap na kasama ko lagi baby ko.tnx..
    Brake booster diaphraghm is independent on the hydraulics of the Brake system..so kahit me butas ang diaphragm you will still have intact fluids in the system.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
brake master cylinder question..