New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Wala akong experience sa Bosch pads Retz, but I can attest to the performance of Bendix. I am currently using Bendix General CT both for front and back of my ride. Tanabe sana sa front then Bendix General CT sa back, kaso walang tanabe dito sa province.

You won't have a hard time getting bendix pads, madami yan sa suking autoshop. Go for Bendix Metal king pag sa SUV mo gagamitin such as fortuner.
    si speedlab meron bendix metal king.... very good bite and brake fade resistance ang metal king, you never know when you'll need that stopping power...hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by miko101130 View Post
    si speedlab meron bendix metal king.... very good bite and brake fade resistance ang metal king, you never know when you'll need that stopping power...hehehe

Sir miko, saan location ng speedlab?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hi mga sir need advice Lang my brakes are making a metallic sound na parang wet ang brakes even after uminit na ang brakes n car, n if run to a speed of 60kph above when I step on the brake my thud sound na tumutunog mostly sa front passenger side.this happen after crossing flooded waters last week aside from the noisy brakes ok pa naman lahat brakes are working fine malakas ang kapit.

Na pa linis ko na din yung brake pad n rotor, also just change to new pads last month n flush my brake fluid before the flood.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

pero may metallic sound pa rin sir?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Got my bendix from LVC in banawe, malapit sa KFC. May post sila sa sulit for the prices.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jay88 View Post
    Hi mga sir need advice Lang my brakes are making a metallic sound na parang wet ang brakes even after uminit na ang brakes n car, n if run to a speed of 60kph above when I step on the brake my thud sound na tumutunog mostly sa front passenger side.this happen after crossing flooded waters last week aside from the noisy brakes ok pa naman lahat brakes are working fine malakas ang kapit.

Na pa linis ko na din yung brake pad n rotor, also just change to new pads last month n flush my brake fluid before the flood.
    Did they regrease your caliper pins?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    question i have a toyota vios which is front wheel drive/ fron disc rear drum...

now i noticed some drag when i cruise with it... so what i did was with the hand break dis-engaged i jack up one of the rear tire at a time and spin it, one was spinning freely (driver side) and one was hardly spinning (passenger side)

what shall i do, i plan to remove the drum and see if it would spin freely...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Sir miko, saan location ng speedlab?
    Speedlab is over at 12 Pagataan street over in QC. To get to Pagataan, if you're on Banawe in the direction of C3 / Araneta, turn right on the last alleyway before you reach C3 / Araneta. Pagataan runs parallel to C3 / Araneta and sits between Banawe and Biak na Bato.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jresperanza View Post
    question i have a toyota vios which is front wheel drive/ fron disc rear drum...

now i noticed some drag when i cruise with it... so what i did was with the hand break dis-engaged i jack up one of the rear tire at a time and spin it, one was spinning freely (driver side) and one was hardly spinning (passenger side)

what shall i do, i plan to remove the drum and see if it would spin freely...
    Did you drive your car through a flood or was your car submerged? Sounds like a stuck brake. You might as well have it opened and checked. The caliper on one of my rear disc brakes got stuck before after I drove the car through a flood. I ended up replacing it.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    i had my brake pads replace with bosch. cost me P700. ok naman, tahimik.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123