New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hello guys! I have a Toyota Super Grandia. Mileage less than 60,000. Symptoms: when braking in traffic, mahina naman ang apak sa preno pero kapit agad and accompanied with a bog sound. yun sound na para bang may bumagsak na mabigat saka parang gustong mamatay ng makina. Then, pag andar uli, parang hindi bumitaw yun preno, hirap umandar. three times na pinasok sa Toyota for check. Wala silang makita. Then, someone suggested to clean the brake drums and disks. After cleaning, nawala sound. Then a month later, balik na naman. Again, try namin pasok to Toyota. This time, pinalitan nila "upper ball joint assembly", check din nila brake caliper, pads, suspension bushings, shocks, etc. Nag-wheel alignment din. But after two weeks, balik again problem. pasok uli sa Toyota. This time, they "reinstalled brake pads warning indicator." Pero after a week, the problem balik. Can anyone help?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    hello guys, Just want to let you know that it appears I've solved my problem. Apparently, all I needed was a readjustment of my brake linings both left and right wheels. Thanks!

bog bog sound when braking