New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Iam just confuse with the situation of my corolla 90'. During sun down, when everything is ON from headlight,Tail light, Fender Lights, Stereo, Aircon, Gauge light, Iam having this "OneBlink" on Gauge, Tail and headlight whenever I hit the brake. The stereo is playing fine w/o static or something and aircon is cold as evedence of moisture on windows.
    What may seems to be the problem here? is it the alternator? A Faulty electrical wiring? Does anyone have an idea?

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    bro,meron din akong toyota small body.nagkaproblema din ako nyan noon.pacheck mo lang ground ng auto mo.siguro kulang lang yan sa ground.sabi mo pag gabi lang nagbblink pag natapak ka sa brake.nagbblink din yan sa araw kaso lang hindi mo makita kasi maliwag.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nangyari na din sa Accord ko yan, although with a slight twist. Hindi sya nagbi-blink, pero nagdi-dim every time I step on the brake. I just turned the engine off, and hindi na ulit nangyari.

Try mong pakabit ng grounding kit. That may help.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka corroded na ang ground wire ng dash electronics.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Does getting one of those grounding kits may solve the problem?
    If yes:
    1. Where can i get one of those?
    2. How much it would cost me?

Or another alternative is to change all the electrical wirings?
    1. How long it would take in the shop?
    2. Where can I ask for assistance?

Thanks for all the replies.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    My grounding kit was installed by jasondok. P850, including installation. 5-point GK, gauge 8 wires yata. Alam ko ma advertisement sya sa Car Finder, although I was able to contact him sa hondaclub. Merong mas mura, and you can install it yourself kasi may mga procedures naman dito with pix pa, search mo na lang.

Yung pagpalit ng electrical wirings is expensive. H3, Drop It and other shops can do that easily, but the cost runs in the thousands. Pa-check mo muna sa Wizzards or Rey's Electrical. (search mo rin dito for contact nos. and address)

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ok salamat.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ganito rin yung sa oto ko.. plan ko rin gumamit ng grounding kit

Blink on Gauge when stepping on brakes