New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    For me ,it's durability,how long your car will serve you with less/ no big time trouble ,look at those ww2 army jeeps

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    imo, if its used by consumers for longest time then its a better engineered car. its about reliability, long service life.
    Toyota AE101?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1400314675.691122.jpg

Lexus probably makes the best engineered cars today in my opiniom and Mercedes lost it in the early 2000s fiasco.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    If that's the case then an altis should be the better engineered car compared to a focus... But we always see comments the other way around
    I wouldn't call the DCT of the Focus (or any mainstream Ford) as well-engineereed. Sure it's high-tech, but also very jittery.

Ambitious, yes, but I would say that the Altis' creamy smooth but responsive CVT is the better-engineered transmission between the two.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Serviceability wise, engineering and quality ford sucks if you were to ask me. They had the twin I-beam front suspension (the worst the world has ever known), they had the fuel tanks in the trunk strapped above the floor in the trunk only separated the occupants by the flammable seat back cushion to name a few. And the squeakiest suspension you can hear a mile away

Nakiki wi-fi lang

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12