New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    55 series? try mo 50 series bro thats safe na. got a bad choice, got mine kasi 245/40/r8 on potenza g3 tires... prone sa bengkong. tatagtag ng konti. so i suggest na go 50 series..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baurtwellXUV
    55 series? try mo 50 series bro thats safe na. got a bad choice, got mine kasi 245/40/r8 on potenza g3 tires... prone sa bengkong. tatagtag ng konti. so i suggest na go 50 series..
    Wala kasi available na 255/50r18 or even 245/50r18 na gulong dito sa pinas eh, lahat na ata ng store/brand tinanong ko na... Tsaka i cant go with a tire thats too small kasi yung Tribute 29" diameter ang stock tire size, hinahabol ko yung same size para accurate parin speedometer. Masyado na ba talaga makapal ang 255/55r18 for an 18x8 rim?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Pede naman as long ndi sasayad or rub against the mud guards. Try mo sa Minerva tires. I know they have a branch in Alabang, not sure in Manila. Usually meron sila lahat ng brands, you can order as well. What you can do is try out the 255/55 18, move the steering(sagad mo) to test if there's no rubbing. If the looks are ok with you... then get em

Medyo makapal nga yun 255/55 if "sporty looks" are considered. But I'd rather get thicker tires mainly of the side wall protection and comfort... but that just me hehe

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo
    Pede naman as long ndi sasayad or rub against the mud guards. Try mo sa Minerva tires. I know they have a branch in Alabang, not sure in Manila. Usually meron sila lahat ng brands, you can order as well. What you can do is try out the 255/55 18, move the steering(sagad mo) to test if there's no rubbing. If the looks are ok with you... then get em

Medyo makapal nga yun 255/55 if "sporty looks" are considered. But I'd rather get thicker tires mainly of the side wall protection and comfort... but that just me hehe
    Ok sir thanks for the advice! San pala yung Minerva dito sa Alabang? Is it at the mini banawe near the church beside town center..? i plan to check it out ASAP, taga alabang ako eh!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Best tires for these 18 inch wheels / rims