New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 134 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1510
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    902
    #1331
    Guys any recommend tire shop?. Naghahanap kasi ako ng ec300 165/65r14. Wala kasi sa mga shop na Jiga, Gomags, Minerva at S&R. Sa tireshakk lang meron tas 4k pa ang price

    Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    902
    #1332
    Guys ano ba mas practical. Isa gulong lang kasi need ko palitan. Mas ok bang bumili ako ng isang gulong na same dun sa tatlo (P4,000)ec300 or bumili ng dalawang gulong na ibang brand (P2,000 each) GT radial eco

    Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,899
    #1333
    kung ako yan paps, 1 tire lang, cheapest but reliable brand, dapat lang pareho ng size, malayo pang palitan ang 3 tires mo, normally pag 50k kms ako magpalit, pero niro rotate ko para pantay ang upod. If u decide na 1 lang bihin, piliin mo yung location ng pinakapudpod mo na gulong at dun mo ilagay para maghabulan sila ng pudpod.

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    902
    #1334
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    kung ako yan paps, 1 tire lang, cheapest but reliable brand, dapat lang pareho ng size, malayo pang palitan ang 3 tires mo, normally pag 50k kms ako magpalit, pero niro rotate ko para pantay ang upod. If u decide na 1 lang bihin, piliin mo yung location ng pinakapudpod mo na gulong at dun mo ilagay para maghabulan sila ng pudpod.
    Yan sana plano ko kaso may negative effect daw pag maiba yung tread pattern kahit same size

    Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    902
    #1335
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I have KU39 on my Altis now, had LM703 on our Altis before.

    The KU39 (Ecsta LE Sport) is a premium high performance tire so it's naturally grippier than the LM703 which is just a touring tire. Pretty quiet tire too, the KU39.

    The LM703 is being phased out now, and its successor is the LM704. Even between the LM704 and KU39, I'd still pick the KU39.



    No. You should try calling different tire shops and checking out different brands. Both the EC300 and Assurance Duraplus are entry-level eco tires from Dunlop and Goodyear, respectively. They take long to wear out, but aren't very grippy. That's okay for drivers who don't drive fast.

    Try to check if the Duraplus comes in the size for your Celerio. Other brands you might want to check are the Yokohama BluEarth, Bridgestone Ecopia, and Michelin Energy XM2.

    If you want to go for midrange brands, you have the Kumho Solus, Falken Sincera, and Toyo NanoEnergy.

    Budget brands are also available such as the GT Champiro Eco, Achilles 2233, and Accelera Phi.

    I would stay away from Chinese brands. You can go cheap when it comes to toys for your car, but not your tires.



    Continentals and Michelins are expensive. The MaxContact 5 and Pilot Sport 3 that I checked out are 1.6x more expensive than the Kumho Ecsta that I bought.

    The only affordable Michelin is the Energy XM2 but it has really poor reviews because while it's a long-wearing eco-tire, it has poor grip whether wet or dry.

    GTs are affordable, especially the Champiro Eco. You can take it a step higher and get the high-performance HPY if it comes in your size.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good day sir jut. Galing ako sa tireshakk Magallanes para bumili na ng new ec300 pero they manage na mahanap yung singaw. Hopefully maging ok na.

    Nakausap ko yung taga tireshakk tinanong ko kung bakit sobrang mahal ng ec300 compared sa mga competitors na nasa 2.5k+ lang. Ang sabi nya ec300 daw yung high-end tire para sa mga small cars kaya mahal. Yung mura daw na dunlop for 165 65r14 is yung sp touring.

    Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,279
    #1336
    Quote Originally Posted by radz15 View Post
    Good day sir jut. Galing ako sa tireshakk Magallanes para bumili na ng new ec300 pero they manage na mahanap yung singaw. Hopefully maging ok na.

    Nakausap ko yung taga tireshakk tinanong ko kung bakit sobrang mahal ng ec300 compared sa mga competitors na nasa 2.5k+ lang. Ang sabi nya ec300 daw yung high-end tire para sa mga small cars kaya mahal. Yung mura daw na dunlop for 165 65r14 is yung sp touring.

    Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk
    They were able to fix your tire? That's great! Much cheaper than getting a new pair of tires.

    The SP is Dunlop's touring tire - better comfort and grip compared to the EC. Just because Dunlop sells them more expensively doesn't mean it's more high-end. The Best Brand of Tires

    So how much is the SP in your size?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    902
    #1337
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    They were able to fix your tire? That's great! Much cheaper than getting a new pair of tires.

    The SP is Dunlop's touring tire - better comfort and grip compared to the EC. Just because Dunlop sells them more expensively doesn't mean it's more high-end. The Best Brand of Tires

    So how much is the SP in your size?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes sir nahanap nila yung singaw. But still under observation.

    Yung SP nila is 3.5k. 500 cheaper compared sa ec300.

    Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    72
    #1338
    ung tires ko sa likod e 185R14 ung isa.ung isa naman e 195. wala pa kasi akong pangbili ng isa pang tire eh.hahaha.

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4
    #1339
    Super happy with my Thunderer tires - 205/65R15 for my Innova. Just needed basic tires for city driving and compared to my old ones na Goodyear (mahal), and recent ones na West Lake (pumutok agad and matagtag), ito sobrang kapit kahit basa and favorite ko sobrang tahimik kahit mabilis na ako!

    Recommending this also to my aunt who needs new tires and everyone else. Super nice find! Got them at 02-291-6517 sa Servitek Valenzuela. They also deliver daw (which I will do next time) and they also have auto shops in Cavite, Pasig, Cubao daw.

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    16
    #1340
    guys, what would you recommend as replacement for 195/55/15 tires? na-try ko yung chipipay na sailun before kaya lang palaging lumalambot. weekly ko lang ginagamit ang altis, from antipolo to qc. hope may ma-recommend din kayong mabibilhan within the eastern zone

The Best Brand of Tires