New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 130 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1510
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimus View Post
    Im getting a pre-loved 2015 Ford Fiesta and will be changing the rims from stock to 17s. Any advice on which tires will be appropriate? Budget is bet 10t-20t (for all 4 205/40/R17 tires). Someone offered to me Sailun Atrezzo tires for 10t. Are these good tires?

Thanks in advance for all the advice
    I suggest you get Indonesian tire brands - Neuton, Achilles, or Accelera. These are bang for the buck tire brands and better than most China brands. They would be around 3k each for your suggested tire size. I use Accelera 16s on my 2014 Fiesta Ecoboost.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    mejo positive din ang reviews ng kumhos specifically nung road venture KL78 at APT KL51.....kaso mejo marami nagsasabi din na pudpod na starting at 30k kms who do mostly highways compared sa mixed hiway-off road

3. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    how about 155/70R13 tires for hyundai eon?
    anong brand at shop will you recommend in the south?
    muntinlupa,laspinas, cavite area.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Got my new black rhinos and paired it with 265/65/R17 savero A/T. Pinagiisipan namin nung una if we will try the Sailun Terramax A/T or our family-tested Savero A/T since ito lang ang pasok sa budget at the time at tsaka pang school-bahay (10 kilometers roundtrip) at occasional long drives lang naman daw.

Feedback: The savero looks really nice on the 17x9 BRs. The tire looks fat, superb ang pagbagay sa machined lip mags. So far, very happy! Mas magaan i-drive (engine and steering wheel feedback) compare sa stock mags namin na 15" ang size. Will post pictures later. Kudos!

In terms of the performance of the Savero, IMO okay naman siya. Gusto ko yung design ng tread niya, makapit naman siya on and off-road, matibay naman siya hindi pa ako napunitan ng side walls, hindi ko pa din naranasan maputukan ng gulong. Para sa akin tahimik naman siya in terms of road noise, okay ang handling ko sa kanya, at hindi matagtag (I noticed it nung nagpalit kami from 15 to 17, akala namin tatagtag since manipis na ang rubber pero opposite ang naramdaman ko mas naging swabe). We've been using the brand since 2008 or older pa ata. Satisfied customer naman

5. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    ung sakin GT radial Maxmiller Pro..maganda ba un na gulong?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by huntsman View Post
    ung sakin GT radial Maxmiller Pro..maganda ba un na gulong?
    Hindi pa kami nakagamit ng ganyan sir

7. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    mga sir, san ba ikakabit ung brand new 1 pair of tires. is it in the front or in the rear? my mechanic told me that i should put it in the front for safety.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Hi Guys! I'm looking for replacement tires with spec 215/45 r18. Any recommendation? Seems hindi ganun kadami ang options. Unfortunately walang ganitong size sa goodyear and bridgestone. Not sure if Michelin meron. Meron ang Dunlop LM703 and Kumho KU39. Are they good?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by huntsman View Post
    mga sir, san ba ikakabit ung brand new 1 pair of tires. is it in the front or in the rear? my mechanic told me that i should put it in the front for safety.
    As far as I know, dapat sa rear ung bagong pair for better handling especially with wet roads. Initially ang alam ko rin dapat sa front but with a little research, experts are saying new tires should be placed at the rear.

One source: Should you fit new tyres to the front or rear?

I read from other sites too and they are consistent on saying new tires should be placed at the rear..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    It is recommended to put new tires sa rear.

Pero if road-safe and within spec pa yung natirang 2 tires, you can put new tires in front or rear. Up to you.

Ideally, 4 tires are replaced at same time.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

The Best Brand of Tires