New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 151 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aDD_L View Post
    Niky, naalala ko, yung crosswind mo naka 18's di ba? O balik stock na ulit? O yun yung stock ng crosswind XUVi? gulo ko ah

Tanong ko lang kasi I'm planning on changing my tires and since ginagamit mo na and recommended mo, its going to be my first choice. I would love more info as well, lalo na yung price and recommended shops at any additional info.

TIA!
    Stock size ulit. Traded the 18" rims back in because they were kinda impractical (I was against them in the first place... mas gusto ko 16" or 17" para medyo may tire pa rin).

I suggest you look around muna... medyo mahal yung Synchrones.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Niky, 3kster,
    Thanks sa reply.

Niky, pa PM na lang ng price at yung tire dealer na pinagkuhanan mo. Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick34 View Post
    guys, can you help me decide? yokohama a-drive or goodyear ducaro ga?
    UP UP UP UP

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    UP UP UP UP
    Pareho lang ok yan, if budget permits for you, syempre dun ka sa mura, pero di naman ganung nagkakalayo price nyan siguro!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hi guys. I recently bought a Mitsubishi Lancer 1997 GLXI. Currently, it has a 16 inch tires, 210, 45 series. Medyo upod na and i am planning to buy a new set. My budget is quite limited so my newbie questions are:

1)What would be the best value for money brand of tires that you can recommend?

2)Im from Paranaque/Las Pinas. What tire supplier can you recommended?

3)Is it possible for me to get 55 series to reduce shock? Medyo matagtag yung 45.

4)Is it also better if i get 215 or 220 instead of 210. My understanding is, the higher, the better the grip.

5)Does my old tires (yokohama) have any resale value?

6)Can i also trade my 16 inch BLS mags for brand new 15 inch mags? I have a feeling na mahal ang brand new 16 inch BLS mags.

Thanks in advance for answering a newbies questions.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rodreyes View Post
    Hi guys. I recently bought a Mitsubishi Lancer 1997 GLXI. Currently, it has a 16 inch tires, 210, 45 series. Medyo upod na and i am planning to buy a new set. My budget is quite limited so my newbie questions are:

1)What would be the best value for money brand of tires that you can recommend?

2)Im from Paranaque/Las Pinas. What tire supplier can you recommended?

3)Is it possible for me to get 55 series to reduce shock? Medyo matagtag yung 45.

4)Is it also better if i get 215 or 220 instead of 210. My understanding is, the higher, the better the grip.

5)Does my old tires (yokohama) have any resale value?

6)Can i also trade my 16 inch BLS mags for brand new 15 inch mags? I have a feeling na mahal ang brand new 16 inch BLS mags.

Thanks in advance for answering a newbies questions.
    1. Gagah Tungal (spelling?) are good value for money.
    2. Not familiar with your area canvass ka na lang.
    3. Yes 55 will give more comfortable ride.
    4. You can but its usually the wider the tire the better the grip. The higher the tire the more comfortable ride.
    5. Yes as long as its not damaged. But stores who accept trade in will give you a really low price.
    6. Should be same as 5

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    1. Gagah Tungal (spelling?) are good value for money.
    2. Not familiar with your area canvass ka na lang.
    3. Yes 55 will give more comfortable ride.
    4. You can but its usually the wider the tire the better the grip. The higher the tire the more comfortable ride.
    5. Yes as long as its not damaged. But stores who accept trade in will give you a really low price.
    6. Should be same as 5
    is Gajah Tungal an indonesian brand? Malaki ba difference sa cost ng dunlop or bridgestone tires?

if they say 200 per used tire, should i say ok? Wala na rin naman akong gamit sa mga yun e....

btw, thanks for your reply....

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Indonesian or Malaysian, forgot which. Malaki din yata difference. Dunlops are cheaper than Bridgestone but I have a personal bias against Dunlops.
    Your call o trade in value. No idea how much they give for trade in maybe someone else can answer.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    UP UP UP UP
    regarding ducaro ga. yes they are very quiet and soft on the road. we installed it in our honda s-mx..

nice ride. ngayon naririnig na namin tuloy yung ugong ng engine

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm planning to buy my next set of tires. Im thinking of getting the GT Radial(Gajah Tunggal) Champiro HPZ, 205/55R15 for my corona..what do you think guys? how's the quality of GT tires? nagandahan kasi ako sa tread pattern, unidirectional pa, plus its priced very competitively gusto ko na rin palitan kasi yung yokohama s306 ko.

thanks in advance guys!

The Best Brand of Tires