The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 143 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1510
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Accelera or Achilles po if budget mode.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Pirelli's sibling....Aeolus. check their AU04 Steering Ace2.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Try mo runway, ang honda city ng kapatid ko na nkarunway enduro 816 dalawang beses na binyahe from gensan to manila v.v. ok naman ang performance at matibay naman. Last week bumili ako ng gulong pra sa innova namin runway din 3k each.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Aeolus only owns a 10% stake in Pirelli Industrial, not the passenger division. But even then, that's like saying the Tata Nano is a sibling of the Jaguar F-Type.

Aeolus is a Chinese tire through and through.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Aeolus only owns a 10% stake in Pirelli Industrial, not the passenger division. But even then, that's like saying the Tata Nano is a sibling of the Jaguar F-Type.

Aeolus is a Chinese tire through and through.

It's more complex than that. Aeolus owns 10% stake of a Pirelli division called Pirelli INDUSTRIAL, yes. That deal struck last year let Pirelli own 80% of Aeolus Passenger Car Tire Unit which they've always been a part of with product development. Aeolus started w/ Industrial & Mining tires. The Italians are monitoring Aeolus distribution here in PH.
    Just try the AU04s out w/o prejudice, sir. I was once a doubter, too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    It's more complex than that. Aeolus owns 10% stake of a Pirelli division called Pirelli INDUSTRIAL, yes. That deal struck last year let Pirelli own 80% of Aeolus Passenger Car Tire Unit which they've always been a part of with product development. Aeolus started w/ Industrial & Mining tires. The Italians are monitoring Aeolus distribution here in PH.
    Just try the AU04s out w/o prejudice, sir. I was once a doubter, too.

Even the Achilles 2233 is comparable to my Bridgestone Potenza RE003 if it's just normal driving. It's at the limit that the difference shows. I've gone the budget route before and got a good 45000 km including the track from my 2233, but my personal preference is to stick with OEM brands moving forward.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Even the Achilles 2233 is comparable to my Bridgestone Potenza RE003 if it's just normal driving. It's at the limit that the difference shows. I've gone the budget route before and got a good 45000 km including the track from my 2233, but my personal preference is to stick with OEM brands moving forward.

There are budget jewels out there. GT had humble beginnings, too. Started budget some 2 decades back. Much like Pinoys, Indonesians tend to subject their vehicles to overloading....forcing Indo tire companies to churn tires that can take the abuse. Ph discovered & embraced the brand well.
    I keep judgement til I've tested em. Had tried a handful....from the old benchmarks, the awesome PILOT SPORTs & PZEROs, to budget Acceleras, Sailuns...I'd put the AU04s above the Yoko A-Drives they replaced in 1 of mine. Honestly surprising.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by saksidriver View Post
    Depende sa shop, kaya dapat mapanuri sa pagbili. Dati magpapalit ako ng isang tire, nagmamadali ako so hindi na ko masyado nakipag usap sa shop owner at sa mga tauhan na mag iinstall. Basta nung sinabi ko size at brand na gusto ko then ok naman ang presyo, i give the go signal. So kumuha na agad sila ng gulong then nung ikakabit na, pag inspect ko sa gulong, aba 3 years na from the production date. Sabi ko saglit lang, bigyan mo ko nung newly produce. So ayun, bago makipagkasundo sa shop dapat tanungin mo agad kung anong year ginawa yung gulong.
    Good reminder minsan nakkalimutan or nakakahiya mag tanong minsan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    mga sir balak ko na rin pong magpalit ng gulong ko eto po quote saken pero 185/65/R14 kasi wala pong stocks ng 175/70/R14.
    Ano po recommended nyo sa per below list lang

Stock: 175/70/R14 Kumho KH7

185/65/R14
    Delium - 2150
    Deestone - 1900
    Westlake - 1800
    Cachland - 1700

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    What's the average price difference naman from the Yoko A.Drive of the same size?

The Best Brand of Tires