New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 136 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1510
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Michelin Pilot SuperSport- the best tires I have driven with, also they keep their qualities the longest, compared to the other brands.

Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tyres | Michelin Philippines

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Need help. Need to buy new tires for my sister's Accent. Currently on a Bridgestone Turanza AR10, lasted 3 years. Called some shops, choices are:

1. Bridgestone Ecopia - 2820 php
    2. Dunlop LM704 - 3000 php
    3. Goodyear Assurance - 2915 php
    4. Yokohama Aspec A300 - 3050 php

Among the four, which would you recommend? TIA

3. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    ok ba ung sailun tires?? need cheap tire replacement.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    sir ito recommended fellow tsikoteers. GT, Achilles, Accelera at Neuton for budget tire with good quality :-)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    On my sedan I use Goodyear Assurance Triple Max. Good siya but I feel a bit of 'drag' compared sa OEM na yokohama.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tutuldot00 View Post
    ok ba ung sailun tires?? need cheap tire replacement.
    Good enough as far as Chinese tires go. Sailun is one of the bigger Chinese tire brands, similar to Westlake/Goodride.
    Quote Originally Posted by dhenz76 View Post
    sir ito recommended fellow tsikoteers. GT, Achilles, Accelera at Neuton for budget tire with good quality :-)
    I can personally vouch for GT and Achilles since these brands make tires good enough even for track use. In fact, majority of those who ran in the recent 8 hour endurance cup used GT Champiro SX2 tires.

Accelera and Neuton are becoming more common but I can't definitively say that just because these are Indonesian brands, they're automatically better than the big Chinese brands. My friend's Neuton NT5000 tire exploded when it ran through a deep pothole, cracking his rims as well.

Of course, anecdotal evidence should be taken with a grain of salt. Thing is, anecdotal evidence is all you get for these cheapo unknown brands.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Good enough as far as Chinese tires go. Sailun is one of the bigger Chinese tire brands, similar to Westlake/Goodride.

I can personally vouch for GT and Achilles since these brands make tires good enough even for track use. In fact, majority of those who ran in the recent 8 hour endurance cup used GT Champiro SX2 tires.

Accelera and Neuton are becoming more common but I can't definitively say that just because these are Indonesian brands, they're automatically better than the big Chinese brands. My friend's Neuton NT5000 tire exploded when it ran through a deep pothole, cracking his rims as well.

Of course, anecdotal evidence should be taken with a grain of salt. Thing is, anecdotal evidence is all you get for these cheapo unknown brands.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    thanks sir jut. mga 2years pa siguro goodyear assurance ko, try ko yung GT or achilles :-)

8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    anyone of you who had tried GT Radial Maxmiller Pro tires?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by huntsman View Post
    anyone of you who had tried GT Radial Maxmiller Pro tires?
    Matibay yan sir basta gt. Kaya lang may mga china na ngayon na gt. Kabibili ko lang din gt radial sa hawler truck ko made in china sya sana ma sulit hehe. Sa hilux sr5 pick up ko gt din 7 years na ata nasa 70% pa hehe pero bihira na gamitin pick up ko.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    may china na made na ngayon ang gt?!!

how about those turkish made petlas tires? they're a bit more expensive than those indon made tires. i am considering of getting a set of theirs for our monty.

The Best Brand of Tires