New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 104 of 151 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1510
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Try also DKC Tires on P. Tuazon. 421-3547
    Kokonti na stock sa DKC ngayon, puro China brand offer kanina sa akin hehe. At saka iba na pangalan, sabi nung tire boy/ katiwala, parang yung anak na nag manage. Tsismis pa nga nung isang tire shop na malapit sa kanila, mukhang marami daw sabit kaya konti na lang stocks. (Tsismis lang naman). Tsismoso mode on

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Kokonti na stock sa DKC ngayon, puro China brand offer kanina sa akin hehe. At saka iba na pangalan, sabi nung tire boy/ katiwala, parang yung anak na nag manage. Tsismis pa nga nung isang tire shop na malapit sa kanila, mukhang marami daw sabit kaya konti na lang stocks. (Tsismis lang naman). Tsismoso mode on
    I beg to differ and I recently bought a set of 4 tires last December and they gave me several options depending on my budget for 18" tires. Kung natitipid either China or Indonesian brands, but they recommended the Indonesian brand. Kung may budget the Japanese tires either Toyo or Dunlop, but I had to order mine as the stocks will come from their Marikina branch. Last Sunday nandoon lang ako to have my nitro refilled and asking for 20" tires they were recommending Nitto for the replacement for my Toyo's.

But stocks nila halo halo naman china, Indonesian, Japanese tires and some nakatago sa isa nilang shop across the street. Resibo nila DKC pa ren.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    When i call, they usually give me options of the usual brands i require. Pag wala pwede mag order but i'm sure they will try to push what they have in storage. They also own the shop across the street, a few meters up the road (Maxspeed ata). I usually go to the one in Marikina though as the one running it is one of the original boys of the owner. Now that you mentioned it though, i recall seeing the son nga running that DKC outlet on P. Tuazon... di ko rin makausap masyado unlike si Arnel dati when they were just starting out at their small corner stall. I guess i'll stick more to the other P. Tuazon outlet or the Marikina one.

Syempre magtsitsismis ang kabilang shop. Dati, tabi-tabi silang lahat and DKC was the smallest... ngayon dumami yung outlets ni DKC (or whatever new name they carry). Nagbago ng names due to financial and audit issues it seems; they already had an auditor or accountant overseeing things so mas naging strict sa pag issue ng checks (which they allow me to do.. .tapos biglang di ako pinayagan until nakausap ko yung owner). Siguro napaso sila somewhere along the way and malamang the BIR is sleuthing around too.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Change my Sta Fe's stock tires from Kumho Ecsta STX to Nangkang SP-5. Laki ng difference sa comfort and quietness compared sa Kumho. Sobra ingay ng kumho at harsh ride. Mas cheaper pa yung Nangkang.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Need your help please guys. Thank you in advance.
    My 2003 CRV needs new tires, here's what I'm thinking.
    Option 1: Go up to 215/70 R15 from 205/70 R15 and 8 ply tires instead of 6. I'm thinking Michelin Agilis for this.
    Option 2: Go up from 215/70 R15 but stay with 4 ply. I'm thinking Michelin Latitude Cross, altho I've not found one yet. So far out of stock sa mga pinuntahan kong tire shops. Or any suggestions pls?
    Option 3: Stay with 205/70 R15 but get an 8 ply tire. Michelin Agilis again for this or Bridgestone R623.
    Will I have harsher, bouncier, lesser hatak, or maybe heavier steering if I do any of these options? What option will have lesser of these negatives? My goal is to have a more macho looking tires. Your expert opinion is highly appreciated.
    I would appreciate your expert advise.
    Last edited by warmachinerox; February 20th, 2014 at 07:09 PM. Reason: wrong first post sorry

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    naka yokoham bluearth ako ngayon feel ko lang mas tumipid sa gasolina ung car ko. any feedback sa tire n to?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yan yata yung pinalit nila sa yokohama a.drive..

Quote Originally Posted by weszt View Post
    naka yokoham bluearth ako ngayon feel ko lang mas tumipid sa gasolina ung car ko. any feedback sa tire n to?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    just sharing a picture of my 3 months old tire, ayaw ko lang irecommend sa inyo to, ok naman kami mag drive, maingat sa lubak pero ganito parin nangyari tsk tsk.. 10006507_10202774446274192_1759293158_n.jpg

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by arkircc View Post
    just sharing a picture of my 3 months old tire, ayaw ko lang irecommend sa inyo to, ok naman kami mag drive, maingat sa lubak pero ganito parin nangyari tsk tsk.. 10006507_10202774446274192_1759293158_n.jpg
    Yoko C Drive? Baka local na yan sir. Dami na din Yokohama na local, dami nagsasabi not as good as JDM ones.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Kung 3 months pa yan sir pwede siguro ipa warranty yan. Yung yoko cdrive ko na 195/55/r16 4 years na. So far ok pa din tahimik pa siya. Philippine made.

The Best Brand of Tires