New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 82 of 151 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj_abs View Post
    Bossing, how about continental tires? Have bad experience kasi with my fiesta. Twice na ko na flat. Parang mahina side wall ng continental
    magandang brand ang continental. baka hindi fit ang continental sa road conditions natin parang pirelli tyres?

anong model ng conti mo bro?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ZENMasterTYL View Post
    magandang brand ang continental. baka hindi fit ang continental sa road conditions natin parang pirelli tyres?

Contipremium Contact2 yung stock sa mga Fiesta ngayon..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^ hindi maganda ang feedback/review ng premium contact 2

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011

Contipremium Contact2 bossing. sa skyway ako na flat. tumama ung side wall ng front driverside sa naka usling aspalto then sumabog ito. last night naman nung baha sa buendia.my nasagasaan ako side wall din yun nasira. maybe malas lang siguro..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011

Contipremium Contact2 bossing. sa skyway ako na flat. tumama ung side wall ng front driverside sa naka usling aspalto then sumabog ito. last night naman nung baha sa buendia.my nasagasaan ako side wall din yun nasira. maybe malas lang siguro..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    To Erol and Vinj, than you for the reply. would you suggest the same yokohama aspec? about how much kaya magastos ko?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    if you had no problems with it before then why not. visit your nearest tire dealer so you can compare prices, lots of better tires out there but of course you get what you pay for, and it doesnt always mean na expensive is better.

you can search your tire size here and study:

Tyre reviews, tests and ratings | the online tyre guide

Tire Research : Tire Reviews and Ratings

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sbayhon View Post
    To Erol and Vinj, than you for the reply. would you suggest the same yokohama aspec? about how much kaya magastos ko?
    In the Innova of my family, we just continued to use the ASPEC. Oks naman siya pang all around and with this, we were able to use the spare as well.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj_abs View Post
    Bossing, how about continental tires? Have bad experience kasi with my fiesta. Twice na ko na flat. Parang mahina side wall ng continental
    Tried continental before, I went back to the dealer twice to replace it, got it November, pinalitan nila ng January, then march. Buti na Lang under warranty, walang dagdag gastos.

Replaced it with toyo drb, still working great after 3.5 years.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    In the Innova of my family, we just continued to use the ASPEC. Oks naman siya pang all around and with this, we were able to use the spare as well.
    Another good option for Innova is kuhmo solus. Nung ginagamit ko pa yung Innova,, I prefer the solus vs. aspec.

The Best Brand of Tires