New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 78 of 151 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Runway yung rear tyres ng L200 namin. I've run it through Tanay and while it reaches the limits of grip pretty early, it doesn't snap away dangerously. Durability wise, the tires are over 3 years old and only now has it reached its 20% tread life. Sira odo nung truck but from my estimates it's been roughly 60,000 KM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    wala yata nag Pirelli ?
    the 2nd hand car i secured had Pirelli on it. Had to replace it when it bulged. Same thing happened with the new Pirelli tire after some time. it was noted to me by a tireshop that they are sort of not perfect for road condition in our country....i switched to yokohama

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by frictionformula View Post
    the 2nd hand car i secured had Pirelli on it. Had to replace it when it bulged. Same thing happened with the new Pirelli tire after some time. it was noted to me by a tireshop that they are sort of not perfect for road condition in our country....i switched to yokohama
    Also had not-too-good experience with Pirelli on my Frontier before. One tire blew for no reason at all, they were a year old, still quite thick and it happened with no load and at low speed (City driving). It may have been caused by a foreign object but it could not be determined. I changed all 4 tires to Bridgestone Desert Dueler A/Ts immediately after.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    hi guys, i damaged my front tires and now seeking for a good replacement

stock tire is Bridgestone potenza RE040 205/50/R17. while it is a good tire, masyadong out of reach yung budget. Im looking for a good balance with performance and price.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by deathlance View Post
    ok im looking for good kind of tires, eh mag canvas daw ako ng magandang tires anu ba ung brand na ok ang quality and price, mga indonesia daw ung maganda, im not sure... correct me on this...

wornout na kasi ung tires ko.... PLs suggest.. thanks

you want the best? try vogue tyres

www.voguetyres.com
    Last edited by jick.cejoco; June 15th, 2012 at 11:09 AM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by chyll2 View Post
    hi guys, i damaged my front tires and now seeking for a good replacement

stock tire is Bridgestone potenza RE040 205/50/R17. while it is a good tire, masyadong out of reach yung budget. Im looking for a good balance with performance and price.
    just did an initial google :D

yokohama S drive
    hankook ventus v12 evo K110
    Kumho ECSTA SPT

which of these would you prefer? size I will choose is 215/45/R17 (since konti lang nag offer ng 205/50/R17)

I will only be buying a pair, then replace the other tires as well when the other two needs replacing as well.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ano good nankang, westlake or wanli? ty mga boss

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    ok nangkang

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chyll2 View Post
    just did an initial google :D

yokohama S drive
    hankook ventus v12 evo K110
    Kumho ECSTA SPT

which of these would you prefer? size I will choose is 215/45/R17 (since konti lang nag offer ng 205/50/R17)

I will only be buying a pair, then replace the other tires as well when the other two needs replacing as well.

yokohama.
    although the other tires are also good.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dagshop View Post
    ano good nankang, westlake or wanli? ty mga boss
    nankang.....

The Best Brand of Tires