New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 66 of 151 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    any comment on toyo, maxxis, kumho, and hankook tires?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Check if the model is current, I guess. If you've done your research, go for models/sizes that have reinforced sidewall tech.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    any comment on toyo, maxxis, kumho, and hankook tires?
    AFAIK, they are all nice brands and quite reliable naman. Tried the performance of hankook and kumho and is ok. Not as good as Bstoen or Dunlop but the price is not the same din naman diba.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Bridgestone RE11 best tire rain or shine.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    already used Hankook for 3 years OEM tires when i bought my van then tried Goodyear HP AW w/c give me a head ache just recently...only 1 year when 2 front tire edges wears out interchange at the back same thing happened after a year, worst is tire began to show sign of woobling becoz of deformed shape (na-oblong yun RH front & rear) so i have to replaced all 4 after two years which i thought could reach at least 3 years like the previous one but i was wrong...now after thorough research and advices from the owners themselves i decided to buy Michelin Agilis w/c have a good feedback & reviews, i'm hoping it could last as i expected w/ proper maintenance of course >>>

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by armscor40 View Post
    already used Hankook for 3 years OEM tires when i bought my van then tried Goodyear HP AW w/c give me a head ache just recently...only 1 year when 2 front tire edges wears out interchange at the back same thing happened after a year, worst is tire began to show sign of woobling becoz of deformed shape (na-oblong yun RH front & rear) so i have to replaced all 4 after two years which i thought could reach at least 3 years like the previous one but i was wrong...now after thorough research and advices from the owners themselves i decided to buy Michelin Agilis w/c have a good feedback & reviews, i'm hoping it could last as i expected w/ proper maintenance of course >>>
    Sana nga sir, update mo thread na ito after a year of use para medyo ma-gauge if ok yang binili mo. So far, ok yung cooper ATR na nabili ko, matagal mapudpod.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    yes sir i will...cross my fingers on this brand otherwise switch mode again w/ other brands, hehehe

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hi guys! Which one should I buy for My Altis, 195/60/15? I wanted Bridgestone GR-90 kaso mahal by almost 4k for getting 4 tires. Sayang din yun. So in praticak buyer mode, I might choose either of the 3 below.

For your kind comments please. Thank you!

Yokohama A.drive ---> I seem to not like the stripe layers on the sidewall.
    Dunlop LM703
    Dunlop Eco

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Saan banda sa cubao yang INTENSITY? If you have contact number kindly post it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RadioKnight View Post
    I buy my tires from INTENSITY in cubao.. Ok prices nila for BRIDGESTONE. ok din service nila. Last time, within 2-3 hours total, they went to my house, jacked the car and took all 4 wheels, took them to their shop, touched up the rims (removed small scratches), replaced and balanced the tires, returned to my house and installed them back on.

I was in the office and by phone lang supervision ko. By the time i got home, bago na lahat ng gulong.

Share ko lang tire change story ko -- I decided to go from bridgestone re050a RFT to bridgestone re001 adrenalin non RFT. I thought about it long and hard.. Sobra kasing tagtag ng ride and I have read and was told that ganon talaga ang RFTs. When people ride with me in that car, some actually comment on how hard the ride is! Hehe So I decided I'l upgrade / downgrade (depends how you look at it) to regular performance tires. WORLDS APART ANG COMFORT. Im very happy with them! NO REGRETS (until I get a flat) hehe..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKyHOOTER View Post
    Hi guys! Which one should I buy for My Altis, 195/60/15? I wanted Bridgestone GR-90 kaso mahal by almost 4k for getting 4 tires. Sayang din yun. So in praticak buyer mode, I might choose either of the 3 below.

For your kind comments please. Thank you!

Yokohama A.drive ---> I seem to not like the stripe layers on the sidewall.
    Dunlop LM703
    Dunlop Eco
    Have no experience with the latest Dunlops LMs but the A-Drives worked quite well on our Sentra (and it has a high tread wear rating just as well). When i was choosing between the 195/60R15 Bridgestone Turanzas and Dunlop LM702s some years back, one reason i went for the Turanzas was that it had a noticeably thicker sidewall when you feel it out side by side. Was very happy with those tires.

The Best Brand of Tires