New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 43 of 151 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Just want to ask most of the tires now a days are steel belted radial . I have a dunlop tire on my pick-up .What the problem is sometimes they have bubbles on the side and on the four tires i bought the thread were still good but it blown out .And you can see the steel in it . I talked to one of the supervisor of dunlopl tire why they are not making a nylon instead of steel belted radial .He say nylon tires are heavy duty meaning to say it takes time for most of car owner to replace the tire.
    What do you think of this.

sakit ng dunlop yan! nagbubukol bukol. ganyan din sa advie ng tito ko...palit siya federal, hinihintay din niya bumukol

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Yup, I can attest to that.

I got my Accord from my dad when I graduated, Dunlop na ang nakalagay. After a few years, napudpod na so I decided to have them all exchanged to Dunlop again.

Ayun, nag-crack kaagad yung labas ng isa. When I noticed the cracke becoming wider, I went to Evangelista and bought another Dunlop.

Nung pinaikot ko yung tires, nakakita sila ng malalaki rin na crack sa dalawa pang tires, hindi lang kita dahil sa loob pala yung crack, and one had a bump:

Over na ko sa budget kaya yung isang maliit lang yung crack, pinalagay ko as a right rear wheel.

Pero I haven't learned my lesson yet, puro Dunlop pa rin binili ko...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    Yup, I can attest to that.

I got my Accord from my dad when I graduated, Dunlop na ang nakalagay. After a few years, napudpod na so I decided to have them all exchanged to Dunlop again.

Ayun, nag-crack kaagad yung labas ng isa. When I noticed the cracke becoming wider, I went to Evangelista and bought another Dunlop.

Nung pinaikot ko yung tires, nakakita sila ng malalaki rin na crack sa dalawa pang tires, hindi lang kita dahil sa loob pala yung crack, and one had a bump:

Over na ko sa budget kaya yung isang maliit lang yung crack, pinalagay ko as a right rear wheel.

Pero I haven't learned my lesson yet, puro Dunlop pa rin binili ko...
    might as well settle on federals sir, mas mura pa ng konti

ot: san ka nagpunta sir at ganyan itsura ng shoes mo? hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Pero I haven't learned my lesson yet, puro Dunlop pa rin binili ko..
    You obviously like tires made of "soft compounds". I suggest you try Michelins or BF Goodrich--they are also similarly priced with the Dunlops.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Pero I haven't learned my lesson yet, puro Dunlop pa rin binili ko..
    You obviously like tires made of "soft compounds". I suggest you try Michelins or BF Goodrich--they are also similarly priced with the Dunlops.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I got a TOYO i 600 F-8 on my pick -up . Its already 10 years and still okay.
    Wow 10 years old! Hindi ba expired na yan?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Just want to ask most of the tires now a days are steel belted radial . I have a dunlop tire on my pick-up .What the problem is sometimes they have bubbles on the side and on the four tires i bought the thread were still good but it blown out .And you can see the steel in it . I talked to one of the supervisor of dunlopl tire why they are not making a nylon instead of steel belted radial .He say nylon tires are heavy duty meaning to say it takes time for most of car owner to replace the tire.
    What do you think of this.
    Had similar experience with Dunlops. Really prone to bukol and blow outs.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    pa-help naman... I am looking for a bridgestone Turanza ER30 (205/55R16). eto yung nakakabit ngayon sa civic ko. naghanap ako dito sa cavite kahabaan ng Aguinaldo highway pero wala. 6300 naman per piece kapag sa Honda bumili. May suggestion ba kayo kung saan puedeng makahanap nito? Di ko rin sure kung ok magpalit ng ibang brand at if ever, ano kaya ang maganda? salamat!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Try mo Yokohama S-drive.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    nakakuha ako er33 sa miller sa west 3700 per tire. 215/60/16 nga lang

The Best Brand of Tires