New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    i have a ford fiesta... 2.5k km odo.

if the steering wheel is straight... may konting kabig to the left. to go straight... the steering should be about 3-4 degrees to the right.

alignment problem ba to? baka nalubak.

tire pressure is ok. didnt modify anything. stock mags/tires and all. di daw kasama sa warranty alignment and theres a 900 consultation fee (?) sa casa. so im thinking of bringing it sa goodyear servitek.

any ideas?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    i have a ford fiesta... 2.5k km odo.

if the steering wheel is straight... may konting kabig to the left. to go straight... the steering should be about 3-4 degrees to the right.

alignment problem ba to? baka nalubak.

tire pressure is ok. didnt modify anything. stock mags/tires and all. di daw kasama sa warranty alignment and theres a 900 consultation fee (?) sa casa. so im thinking of bringing it sa goodyear servitek.

any ideas?
    Wheel alignment nga yan IMO sir. Servitek na nga lang. Pero ang bulis naman niyang nag-mis aligned. Yung Avanza ko dati at advie, parang 3 years bago nagpa-align.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Wheel alignment nga yan IMO sir. Servitek na nga lang. Pero ang bulis naman niyang nag-mis aligned. Yung Avanza ko dati at advie, parang 3 years bago nagpa-align.
    feeling ko nalubak. the car i replaced parang once every 5 years lang pa align. it was a lancer glxi... 18 years before i replaced it haha.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Ganyan din yung jazz ko. Nung bago pa lang yun pag diretso ang manibela pumupunta sa kaliwa. wala akong alam sa oto non kaya hinayaan ko na lang. pwede mo ibalik siguro sa casa yan sa PMS mo.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    the problem is in the clocking of the steering wheel. the steering angles might be correct but the over the center adjustment is off. but then again it is a ford. have the tie rods adjusted to the 12'oclock steering wheel while the front tires are straight ahead. this should be taken care of by the dealership and it usually takes less than 20 minutes to reclock the steering wheel
    Last edited by jick.cejoco; April 26th, 2011 at 09:26 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Alignment lang yan bro, sana walang bayad.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ganian ang strada ko ngayon, pina-service ng erpat ko sa GNS Auto Dagupan City at naging ganian. Di ko na mabalik kasi nawala resibo.

Saan kaya maganda magpaalign and magkano kaya? I have no idea kasi. TIA!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    the problem is in the clocking of the steering wheel. the steering angles might be correct but the over the center adjustment is off. but then again it is a ford. have the tie rods adjusted to the 12'oclock steering wheel while the front tires are straight ahead. this should be taken care of by the dealership and it usually takes less than 20 minutes to reclock the steering wheel
    do you think its more of a clocking than alignment? kasi if its clocking i can live with it for now. just worried ill ruin my semi new tires this early due to alignment problems.

kung clocking lang i can wait for my next PMS (6 months) which is about 3 months away.

is there a way to check if its just clocking or alignment?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    ang tingin ko dyan napakaaga naman para magkaproblema ka ng ganyan. almost brand new yan wheels mo dapat di ka pa magkaproblema ng ganya. kng ang pagcorrect nyan sa casa ay may charge malamang sa hindi sinadyan nila yan para bumalik ka sa kanila at madagdagan ang kita nila. bro in law ko bago innova G nya ganyan din one month palang. terrible na defect yan. ang isuzu crosswind xto 2001 ko nabili ko 2 years ago. pagkabili pinaalign ko wheels hanggang ngayon no problem pa.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    went to servitek... wala pa sila specs to align the fiesta. hassle. hintay na lang siguro 6 month pms... which will be in 3 months pa.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
alignment problem on new car