New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Need help. I'm planning to buy my sister's vios 2006 j 1.3 mt. Yung suspension sa harap matagtag pag dumaan sa speed bumps or uneven na road. Shock absorber ba ang problem? and hindi naman lowered yung harap so that means hindi pinutol yung springs. Aside from shock absorber may ibang pang cause why matagtag. Sakit ba ito ng vios pag luma na tumitigas ang suspension?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    It could be a sign that the shock absorbers needs replacement. What is the total mileage of the car?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree, first culprit is the shock absorbers.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by glen062877 View Post
    Need help. I'm planning to buy my sister's vios 2006 j 1.3 mt. Yung suspension sa harap matagtag pag dumaan sa speed bumps or uneven na road. Shock absorber ba ang problem? and hindi naman lowered yung harap so that means hindi pinutol yung springs. Aside from shock absorber may ibang pang cause why matagtag. Sakit ba ito ng vios pag luma na tumitigas ang suspension?

What are the tire's air pressure?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xtian119 View Post
    It could be a sign that the shock absorbers needs replacement. What is the total mileage of the car?
    54,900 kms.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    What are the tire's air pressure?
    32 psi front 30 psi rear. But I will check the owners manual for the exact tire pressure.