New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    Wow, 2004 Most Reliable na pala ang Subaru, its about time. I know previously that year, Subaru suffered in reliability survey.

imprezawrxsti, out of curiousity...what previous Subarus have you had?

Do you have the GG or GD chassis? Because STi's in North America has a 2.5 engine on it.

You can safely say that, hahaha. I had to replace mine with 4-pot and a slotted rotors along with a bunch of suspension mods from whiteline bushings to 22-24mm adj. swaybars.
    2002 SUBARU OUTBACK traded because i need an 8 seater para sa "fresh out of the boat"
    2003 IMPREZA RS 5 Speed traded for STI
    CHASSIS????????
    There's a rumor going on about 2.5 turbo on all USDM wrx, well if it happens then they might change the whole brake system too, right?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYarc
    1.9M afaik late WRX yan or else get the new facelift...wrx has long freeplay suspension strut w/ 205/60/16 which is more supple/cushion ride than our regular compaq sedan, practical as daily driven .. and can manage 0-100KMH in sub 5.7sec and 235kmh++max

for gray RX8
    for practicality accord 3.0..>>hehe
    would you know how much the rx8 would cost in the gray market in manila?
    who do i go to?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    1.9M is for the basic WRX, but to think in 1997 the Subaru WRX (GT turbo) was sold for only 1.1M only, the galant VR at that time was around 1M. That ws the first batch of Impreza WRX to arrive in the phil. So the 1.9M is a good deal for a very good car, althought i might wanna wait for the newer model to arrive and hopefully the older model will get a discount.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nakakita ko Impreza WRX 2 isng blue and grey magkasabay sa eastwud last saturday...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sarap dumaan sa autoplus...madalas may bug-eye impreza, minsan naman yung newer version. :D

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    wers autoplus?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sa edsa right side, near the flyover going to ortigas if you're going southbound. it's after the connecticut st.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
subaru wrx