New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i just watched the day the earth stood still kanina lang and parang feel ko parang may relation to na wala relation. wierd ba? hehe. anyway

yes po, the C4's running at 320bhp. and alam ko magagaan lang mga citroen cars just like the c4. pero if you could see at the time tables nila, onti lang difference. secs lang. para sakin kung 300bhp din nila like ford at suba then i think they would be one of those na mahihirapan din just like suba.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    sebastien might be winning consecutively or sunod sunod and his team says he is a legend pero parang ang name nya eh di ko ramdam. i mean, di naman sa pagiging biased pero parang kahit mas matagal at mas marami siyang awards, para sakin parang the best pa rin ang mga rally icons na nagawa ng suba to be specific sila collin mcrae at richard burns..

pano na kaya future nila atkinson at solberg? sana maganda naman para sa subaru ang kalabasan ng mga susunod na eksena. both pa naman gusto pa magdrive sa 2009 season and si solberg kasama sa nagdevelop ng hatch pa naman..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    There was a gossip that Gronholm might be goinging them next year. anyway may Asia Pacific Rally at Rally America pa naman where Subaru is the car to beat.....always!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Mukhang talagang pang PWRC nalang ang Subaru..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hajabah View Post
    dang.... I'm a teen and a diehard fan of Subaru... when I get my first car with my own money, its gotta be a Subaru for the rally-esque EDSA.... Now that they're backing out of the WRC.... whaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

call me OA if you want, pero napaluha ako doon ah... and that, personally, is a hard thing to come by.... :crying:

my day is now ruined...... and the week, and the year... not a very good piece of news to hear at the end of the year.....

This is the last news that I would ever want to hear, family and friend involvements aside.

We Subaristas can only hope FHI goes back into rallying once the turmoil is over.... the new hatch was showing hope, then they back out.... :crying:

dude i want that smile back!

http://www.rally-america.com
    http://www.fiaaprc.com/

or buy your dad to buy you an STI.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Motorsports never die! They just ... become more affordable.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Blame GM?!
    iam3739.com

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Blame GM?!
    I Do think so

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    if Subaru placed first even though there's financial recession i don't think they would back down. Japanese companies like Honda F1 see that this is already the best time to pull out of a sport they're not reaping any benefits from and concentrate on making more profits. Hindi mo ba napansin bakit ang mitsubishi, with lower sales than other japanese car brands, hindi parin nagbbackout sa Dakar?

I don't think subaru will be back at WRc anytime soon since binebenta na rin nila yung team, same with Honda F1 and suzuki.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    hala weeks lang lumipas di na ko updated sa wrc! pati pala team binebenta na? akala ko ibibigay lang nila yung drivers nila sa other team na subaru yata or prodrive ang may handle just what i have read somewhere back then. dapat si richards yung pera nyang pambili honda team eh dito niya gamitin!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast