New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tsik_r2d2 View Post
    Thank you for the usual enlightenment Boss Egan and Sir Ray!
    Will surely bring my own oil next time to save a bit.. I am just not sure where exactly can I buy those cheaper oils.. Pwede na ba sa ACE?

Got a 17" tire - thanks for the tip regarding warranty..
    Ramdam ang lubak lalo na sa amin na puro ginagawa ang daan pero pinabayaan na lang.

Also, my next pms is at 5k or (another) 3 months - ambilis!
    Baka nanibago ka lang sa ride ng Fozzie compared to your previous ride. What was your ride before?

Check your user manual for the recommended oil. I think the FB20 can use 5w30 API SN (Resource Conserving) or ILSAC GF-5 fully synthetic oil. Just make sure to check the labels of the oil. You can try OLX for Zic oils or scour ACE for any compatible oil.

Bakit after 3 months? Motor Image follows 10k or 6 months whichever comes first.

2. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Baka nanibago ka lang sa ride ng Fozzie compared to your previous ride. What was your ride before?

Check your user manual for the recommended oil. I think the FB20 can use 5w30 API SN (Resource Conserving) or ILSAC GF-5 fully synthetic oil. Just make sure to check the labels of the oil. You can try OLX for Zic oils or scour ACE for any compatible oil.

Bakit after 3 months? Motor Image follows 10k or 6 months whichever comes first.
    Thanks Sir Egan.. ok lang po ba mag stock ng oil para sa bahay makamura every pms?#hoard
    Or better kung magpapaPMS lang saka bumili dahil possible magdowngrade quality kapag matagal na?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tsik_r2d2 View Post
    Thanks Sir Egan.. ok lang po ba mag stock ng oil para sa bahay makamura every pms?#hoard
    Or better kung magpapaPMS lang saka bumili dahil possible magdowngrade quality kapag matagal na?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Yan gawain ko. Hehehehe. I buy oil by the bulk kasi may extra discount (a year's worth of oil). I use the same oil for both my rides to make things a bit easier when storing them. Sealed naman yung mga containers ng engine oil eh.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I guess with MI's tie up with Motul they won't be offering the Shell oil option anymore?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Talked to an agent yesterday. He confirmed that the BGC branch is closing around April because the land owner has other plans for that area. However they were not able to secure a place in Pasong Tamo as Egan mentioned a while ago. They will open a showroom near SM Aura but it will not have service bays. Guess I'll be going to Pasig when this happens.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Talked to an agent yesterday. He confirmed that the BGC branch is closing around April because the land owner has other plans for that area. However they were not able to secure a place in Pasong Tamo as Egan mentioned a while ago. They will open a showroom near SM Aura but it will not have service bays. Guess I'll be going to Pasig when this happens.

I heard from Motor Image BGC that when they close shop, they will integrate their operations with the Motor Image C5 branch.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I heard from Motor Image BGC that when they close shop, they will integrate their operations with the Motor Image C5 branch.
    Mukhang sila nga partners dyan. When we were checking out available colors our SA drove us from BGC to Pasig and back to check the stocks.

8. Join Date
    May 2018
    Looking for a recommended Subaru dealer for my PMS.
    Planning to switch to a diff. dealer since I am not satisfied with my last.
    Also if ok lang, please advise the name / contact person in the dealer hehe..
    salamat guys.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Tanong lang mga boss, pwede ba sa Forester 2018 model yung engine oil na to? Medyo lito lang ako kasi nakalagay sa title "Gasoline and Diesel".

MOTUL H-Tech 1 5W3 1% Synthetic Gasoline and Diesel 1Liter | Lazada PH

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Nasa Subaru Greenhills ako kahapon, hindi na raw pwede magdala ng sariling engine oil

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
Subaru PMS Costs