New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 340 of 341 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341 LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3407
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    578
    #3391
    Magkano kaya fair price ng 2016 Subaru Forester (Non-XT)?

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    12,026
    #3392
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Magkano kaya fair price ng 2016 Subaru Forester (Non-XT)?
    The premium could go as high as 650K if mileage is low.

    Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    578
    #3393
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    The premium could go as high as 650K if mileage is low.

    Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yung mileage is 30k lang.
    Since its non-XT or premium, so mahirap pala ibenta if sa 600k?
    Considering 650k na yung premium variant.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    49,396
    #3394
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Yung mileage is 30k lang.
    Since its non-XT or premium, so mahirap pala ibenta if sa 600k?
    Considering 650k na yung premium variant.
    if it's in excellent condition, and there is a buyer naman...
    some buyers put a premium on condition. yung nanniniwala sa "nothing to fix; drive away condition".

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,454
    #3395
    medyo ot lang. interested to know how do you find your new x3 vs yung forester? kind of partial to bmws din.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    680
    #3396
    Hello Sirs. 2009-2012 ba na forester (either na or xt) naka timing belt?

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,944
    #3397
    Quote Originally Posted by 99moves View Post
    Hello Sirs. 2009-2012 ba na forester (either na or xt) naka timing belt?
    2011 FB engines, naka timing chain.

    Sent from my SM-T970 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    680
    #3398
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    2011 FB engines, naka timing chain.

    Sent from my SM-T970 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Thank you, sir.

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    12,026
    #3399
    Selling my 2016 Forester iP soon. Just waiting for the driver to give it up. Subaru Forester

    Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,818
    #3400
    Why are you waiting for the driver to give up the forester? Is the driver the owner as well?

Subaru Forester