New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 290 of 341 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3407
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Guys,

Planning on buying the current Forester due to the attractive promo. Any experience on which dealership gives the maximum discount?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by rossph View Post
    Guys,

Planning on buying the current Forester due to the attractive promo. Any experience on which dealership gives the maximum discount?
    I got a good discount from Subaru Greenhills.

Best to go to all dealers in your area and compare. Once you have all quotes, you can go back to the agent and dealer you want to purchase from and ask them to match the best promo you found. They will match most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ Most of the Subaru dealers here are owned by Motor Image so you might the same offers among the branches. It's really up to the agent as to how much discount you can eke out from them.

4. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by rossph View Post
    Guys,

Please share how attractive is that attractive promo.
    My budget is only 1M for a brand new car but the 300k discount for a Forester base model is making me drool.

How about you?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Stick with your budget ... work harder ... earn more ...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by tsik_r2d2 View Post
    Please share how attractive is that attractive promo.
    My budget is only 1M for a brand new car but the 300k discount for a Forester base model is making me drool.

How about you?
    If you can stretch your budget a bit more, go get the Forester. It’s worth it.

Best time to get a new Subaru is when they are clearing stock to make way for an upcoming model (if you don’t mind that yours will not be the latest one out in the streets). I schedule my purchases around this cycle.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Hi guys! newbie here. Just got an old 2010 Forester 2.0X with 66k Mileage. Hasn't been used since 2016. Was driven from the province last week (approx 1k km). Any suggestions on what I should change first? and sa fusion r or sa casa?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Injustice21 View Post
    Hi guys! newbie here. Just got an old 2010 Forester 2.0X with 66k Mileage. Hasn't been used since 2016. Was driven from the province last week (approx 1k km). Any suggestions on what I should change first? and sa fusion r or sa casa?
    Fusion R.

Check all fluids esp. Coolant. Hindi sealed system ang SH9.

Check MAF sensor - system can be either too lean or too rich. Have it re calibrated as needed.

Check AFT - make sure pinkish pa yung fluid.

Check Air conditioning system - prone sa condenser? issue ang SH9.

Check power steering - esp O-ring and hydraulic hose. Can get brittle over time.

Check valve covers - if may moisture, have it replaced.

Check suspension - ball joint, control arm and bushings.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Injustice21 View Post
    Have all your fluids flushed and replaced.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Fusion R.

Check all fluids esp. Coolant. Hindi sealed system ang SH9.

Check MAF sensor - system can be either too lean or too rich. Have it re calibrated as needed.

Check AFT - make sure pinkish pa yung fluid.

Check Air conditioning system - prone sa condenser? issue ang SH9.

Check power steering - esp O-ring and hydraulic hose. Can get brittle over time.

Check valve covers - if may moisture, have it replaced.

Check suspension - ball joint, control arm and bushings.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Thank you. Looks like there’s so much that needs to be done. Luckily, I got the unit for free as a Passed down car

Lower Arm Brushing Big
    Lower Arm Brushing Small
    Press out brushing
    Transmission support
    Valve cover gasket
    Spark plug seal
    O ring
    Air filter
    Shock absorber rear
    Rear brake pads
    Clean throttle body
    Cabin Filter