New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by morocutuda View Post
    I have a brand new Legacy 2.0R and noticed mild vibration at idle, which almost disappears when the aircon is switched off. I'm not too worried about it and I suspect it may be a characteristic of the boxer engine. Maybe a boxer is smoother at other engine speeds except idle, because at all other speeds it is smooth and really sweet sounding.
    That's a sweet ride you have. I've testdriven it and i can attest to its accelerative powers. The engine sound is marvelous, even gorgeous, if you know what I mean. My Forester 2.0X is brand new, too. Just got it 2nd week of July. :-)

Steve McQueen

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT View Post
    pesonally, i kinda like the rough idle...reminds me of a bucking horse itching to run...and boy, does it run.

hahaha, right man!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcQueen View Post
    That's a sweet ride you have. I've testdriven it and i can attest to its accelerative powers. The engine sound is marvelous, even gorgeous, if you know what I mean. My Forester 2.0X is brand new, too. Just got it 2nd week of July. :-)

Steve McQueen
    Thanks SMQ! Yes it really is a sweet ride. I got mine 2nd week of July as well and can't wait to complete the break-in period so I can really enjoy the engine. Congrats on your new scooby, I'm sure it's a joy to drive.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcQueen View Post

Steve McQueen
    Right on!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Subaru Engine Vibration