The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    short lived

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe, kung walang demand edi hindi magiging sold out yun :rofl01:

anyway, Subaru is not a high production automaker. and they themselves will be the first to say they don't build Subarus to sell to everyone. but their curious blend of performance and utility has given them enough of a cult following to sell their cars.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Maybe the new one is still scheduled for arrival and launch?!
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    a good product is a good product. people will keep buying it (sold out or not) as long as it continues to be a quality vehicle offering performance, safety, reliability and value. other countries, such as england, australia, new zealand, have at least a 2 month waiting list for the forester (especially the FXT), so this is not unique to the philippines.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Maybe the new one is still scheduled for arrival and launch?!
    Tama ka diyan drey. They just ran out of the old one waaaay too early -- february yata ubos na ang forester eh august pa ang dating ng 09 model!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wren View Post
    a good product is a good product. people will keep buying it (sold out or not) as long as it continues to be a quality vehicle offering performance, safety, reliability and value. other countries, such as england, australia, new zealand, have at least a 2 month waiting list for the forester (especially the FXT), so this is not unique to the philippines.

Dem. 2 months?

Oh well, some folks used to wait longer than that for a toyota fort -- used to though, is the operative word.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Dem. 2 months?

Oh well, some folks used to wait longer than that for a toyota fort -- used to though, is the operative word.
    and the Pajero.

2 months is worth it especially if you're waiting for something like a Fozzie. It's just hard to wait... you know why.
    iam3739.com

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    [SIZE="3"]FYI lang. I spoke with the dealer, the new '09 Forester will be out by July daw. No prices yet, but after surfing, i found out that in the US, the prices have actually dropped by as much as $1200 for the base unit.

Medyo wishful thinking nga lang sana that they will drop the prices here too.

peace ou
    [/SIZE]t!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mendozil View Post
    [SIZE=3]FYI lang. I spoke with the dealer, the new '09 Forester will be out by July daw. No prices yet, but after surfing, i found out that in the US, the prices have actually dropped by as much as $1200 for the base unit.

Medyo wishful thinking nga lang sana that they will drop the prices here too.

peace ou
    [/SIZE]t!

Yah. They said nga July-August daw so I figure late July or early August. For 50K, I bet they'd just add accessories. Maybe they can put in a better STEREO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sold Out Forester -- Good or Bad?