New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    the 3D tail light design reminds me of the Honda City's

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I see the Tucson's grille and the City's taillights! But still... this is THE best Subaru I have ever seen in ages!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I see the Tucson's grille and the City's taillights! But still... this is THE best Subaru I have ever seen in ages!
    you are seeing the previous gen legacy's grille which is released years ago ahead than the current tucson's

now this looks promising! sana no more disappointments...

same can be found here
    http://www.subaru.com/auto-show/index.html

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i like the looks, but i don't like it for the impreza models. i'm a subaru fan and what they're doing is slowly moving away from subaru's rally heritage which subaru fans like me fell in love with. i just wish they added this as a new model, not as an impreza, and kept the impreza having the rally looks and specs.

anyway found this on NASIOC.com if the impreza really looks like that then the STi would look close to this.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    It's so... mainstream. I want the ugly Impreza back! :sad:

but hey. that wing grille works well. and you can't criticize them for pirating that. The old Legacy had that.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    and kept the impreza having the rally looks and specs.
    i'm kinda confused what seems to be the look a rally car should be?
    basing also on the sti pic, sana not just simple fenders ang ilagay for the sti version, sana something not common naman like the current

*topic
    any pics ng hatch version? sana meron din and sana tail lights are almost same sa current (elegant looking) but sana functional lahat hindi lang looks
    Last edited by Burai; November 30th, 2010 at 06:38 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hmmm ganda ng headlights... blue parklights

must be Tron inspired ... even the shape is futuristic

sakto Tron LEGACY

ganda rin dash

more concept pics here http://tuning.conanecu.ro/subaru-imp...2%80%A6-video/
    Last edited by impulzz; November 30th, 2010 at 08:01 AM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    i'm kinda confused what seems to be the look a rally car should be?
    basing also on the sti pic, sana not just simple fenders ang ilagay for the sti version, sana something not common naman like the current
    it should just be simple, not to futuristic like most cars coming out today. it should look beefy(macho), compact or not to low and not to wide. the impreza looks like a touring race car now, wider body(not the wheels but the whole body itself), low and aero dynamic.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    imho, this will be a long wait. maybe 2 to 3 yrs of waiting. di ba kalalabas lang nung facelifted wrx and the sedan wrx and sti.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Impreza naman yan eh...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Next Generation Impreza Revealed