New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    bili na yan ser!
    Matagal tagal pa tayo hehe. Realistically, i'd want the 2.0 Sport however, i swore never to buy anything other than real estate in installment :evillaugh super ipon mode muna haha!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid View Post
    I test drove the 08 WRX... daym! its been a while since i felt the feeling of 200+ horses!!! Neck snapping talaga.

I love the side mirrors.... big and chunky so you can see a lot, not like the focus' which in comparison looks microscopic.

Ang bigat nga ng clutch. pero it's totally forgiveable given that you know how much power it has to manage hehe.

Medyo matagtag, although well muted naman.

Audience impact hehehe... lets just say that i saw a lot of gaping mouths while i was behind a WR Blue WRX (which had a big gaping mouth on the hood as well hehe).
    Hehe, nung piniga ko sa edsa, nagulat and natawa lang yung ahente. feeling ko sanay na siya ihataw ng test drivers yung WRX

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Nung nag test drive nga kami dati ng FXT, yung SA na mismo ang medyo hataw dun sa auto eh. Selling feature nila yun so malamang, hindi lang sanay, baka sinisiguro pa nilang maramdaman mo ang kaibahan ng 230 hp.

BTW, wala na bang moonroof yung WRX ngayon?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Any owners of the new Impreza 2.0 R? Care to share pics and your experience (fuel consumption, driving experience etc.) of your new Impreza?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rj_tim View Post
    Any owners of the new Impreza 2.0 R? Care to share pics and your experience (fuel consumption, driving experience etc.) of your new Impreza?
    dude check my signature....might help you with your queries. we've got new members with the 08 Impreza and WRX na.
    Last edited by yuichi; January 7th, 2008 at 09:18 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    dude check my signature....might help you with your queries. we've got new members with the 08 Impreza and WRX na.
    Thanks, man!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
New Subaru Impreza at 1.M