New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    im new user of this subaru legacy though its only a 2nd hand car i can feel the power with in this car especially the AWD that this car has

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    subarus are beasts ! .. good ride !

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Congrats bro. May nakasabay ako sa carwash dati na 90s Legacy wagon and darn that thing looked like it was 2 years old !

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Kumusta naman availability of parts for the 98 model?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    AFAIK, MI keeps commonly used parts for all subby models. Otherwise, they can even be ordered from internet and other suppliers. Since puro OEM at aftermarket nga lang, don't expect low prices as in replacement parts. They shouldn't be much above Honda's though.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    AFAIK, MI keeps commonly used parts for all subby models. Otherwise, they can even be ordered from internet and other suppliers. Since puro OEM at aftermarket nga lang, don't expect low prices as in replacement parts. They shouldn't be much above Honda's though.
    Ordering via internet- Don't they do that for you as an extra service since subarus are not your typical next door car at para sure tama ang part or reputable, or mabilis mag ship, ang internet supplier?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Congrats on your new ride sir! Hope you can enjoy soobie's power

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by billyjames View Post
    Ordering via internet- Don't they do that for you as an extra service since subarus are not your typical next door car at para sure tama ang part or reputable, or mabilis mag ship, ang internet supplier?

I could be wrong but I believe MI can only get from MI, which in turn can get from Subaru. Over the net though, there are subby retailers from other parts of the world apart from aftermarket and piece-meal shipments of the sort over at subaru club (under Yuichi's name). Buyer beware though.

As for me, I haven't needed a single non-consumable part for my FXT after 2 years so I can't tell for sure -- that's a good thing though.

new owner of subaru legacy 98 model