New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Oops. I forgot to ask Kookie.

But my issue with C!'s testing numbers still stands. They've got a standard testing regimen now, but they still carry over some of the numbers from older tests where they might or might not have been followed. This is why Marvin and I always do two tests... one with maximum attack and one gentle, just to clarify the differences.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Drivetrain on my car is still stock, mags at lowering springs lang.
    Considered modding the car many times, but at the end of the day I remember how the car is nice, quiet and comfy. Much more useful traits for a daily drive than an additional 60whp.

Modding the car is sure to give it loads more character, especially uncorking that boxter sound with an exhaust, but at the same time I'm afraid of losing of making the car too loud.
    im using HKS Silent Power, its really quiet at idle and low rpms, but gets a bit louder at high rpms, just enough to hear the boxer rumble.

and oh! yup Pup2, the moonroof STIs and the 08 WRX dont have.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Tama rin naman si Jeremy kahit papaano..Anyway parating naman dito ang Lancer Ralliart USDM this year(nasa 1.8-2M),though ang maganda dyan ay may SST transmission sya..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Tama rin naman si Jeremy kahit papaano..Anyway parating naman dito ang Lancer Ralliart USDM this year(nasa 1.8-2M),though ang maganda dyan ay may SST transmission sya..
    Tama nga ang datos, mali naman yung kinukumpara niya

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Jeremy Clarkson on Subaru Impreza 2.5 WRX (December 9, 2007)