New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Greetings!

I've been given the opportunity by my parents to choose a car as a graduation present and I've been thinking a lot about the Impreza WRX STI. I went to Motor Image and I checked out the '08 Impreza, I was really amazed with the engine and everything except that I'm not to fond with the hatchback type, I really like the sedan type Impreza and it seems that all '08 models are hatchback type. I've done some researching and I think what I'm looking for is either the '05, '06 or the '07 Impreza WRX STI.
    Do you know where or anyone who are selling any of these models?

Thank you

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Twister View Post
    Greetings!

I've been given the opportunity by my parents to choose a car as a graduation present and I've been thinking a lot about the Impreza WRX STI. I went to Motor Image and I checked out the '08 Impreza, I was really amazed with the engine and everything except that I'm not to fond with the hatchback type, I really like the sedan type Impreza and it seems that all '08 models are hatchback type. I've done some researching and I think what I'm looking for is either the '05, '06 or the '07 Impreza WRX STI.

Thank you
    Congratulations lucky dude! Check out the Subaru Club website there are quite a few you can choose from or you can PM yuichi or carlovil so either can hook you up with club members.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Twister View Post
    Greetings!

Thank you
    nice choice (kakainggit ka naman). you can check out subaru dealerships if they still carry previous year's models or possibly pre-owned units. i doubt if you can get those locally on a second-hand basis.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Did you ask motor image if they still have stock of the older models? Otherwise kung wala, malamang sa second hand market ka na makakahanap.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    get a pre owned nalang .. then accesories yung difference ..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK - Motor Image has a few units of the previous generation STi. I think there's a white one in the showroom floor itself alongside its newer brother.

I also prefer the sedan body... the new hatchback body looks too tame especially when compared to the Evolution X.

bigbigcar.com Review: Mercedes-Benz C200 Kompressor Avantgarde
    Last edited by mazdamazda; May 23rd, 2008 at 10:13 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    the White one in MI is the group N rally car used in APRc it would cost around 3.9m no interior straight exhaust 2.0 liter with restrictions... rollbars racing seats iincluded with extra weld points to make the chassis stronger. im sure there are some out there that are selling there 06 ,07 sti's

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    That's a good choice. I'm sure motor image has the previous models.

A nice German sedan will also fit the budget if you are unfortunate not to find any '07 sti unit now.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pede paampon?

check my signature, then go to Cars For Sale thread. Few cars for sale, Spec-C, 03 Bugeye and Peanut Eye STI for sale.

Considering the Impreza WRX STI