New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Results 141 to 147 of 147
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,668
    #141
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Mazda and Subaru quality is nowhere near that of Honda and Toyota ... Fanbois are just in denial ...
    Have u test drove all 4?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,249
    #142
    Will test driving vehicles tell one how reliable they are? ...

    Test driven ...

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,507
    #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Will test driving vehicles tell one how reliable they are? ...

    Test driven ...
    One will know best w/ longterm ownership.Common Subaru problems

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3
    #144
    Any wrx 2014 and above cvt owners here? Any known issues?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    11,850
    #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianf13 View Post
    Any wrx 2014 and above cvt owners here? Any known issues?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    If properly maintained, there would be no issues. The WRX and XT uses the same engine and tranny with differences in tuning only.

    If the car is regularly used, the previous owner may have changed the CVT fluid, front suspension bushings, brake pads, and tires. Unless of course, the car was sparingly used (garage queen). Check the tires for the manufacture date. You need to change tires if they are more than 5 years old already.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3
    #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If properly maintained, there would be no issues. The WRX and XT uses the same engine and tranny with differences in tuning only.

    If the car is regularly used, the previous owner may have changed the CVT fluid, front suspension bushings, brake pads, and tires. Unless of course, the car was sparingly used (garage queen). Check the tires for the manufacture date. You need to change tires if they are more than 5 years old already.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    New thick tires. Has 24k mileage only. Just heard people saying about cvt transmission issues same with xt.

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    11,850
    #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianf13 View Post
    New thick tires. Has 24k mileage only. Just heard people saying about cvt transmission issues same with xt.
    CVTF change interval is every 40k km actual mileage. I bet the owner has not changed CVT fluid or brake pads.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Common Subaru problems